Let The Games Begin!

Chapter 19

It was Monday morning and I was driving myself to school. Tres left yesterday to see our twin sibling back in GS to check on them. I was being kept in a protective circle of friends and others since the event at the party two weeks ago.

Sigh.

I still remember what Rae told me when we got home that day.

"Aston is so bad news bitch! He is Xander's arch nemesis and town troublemaker. Plus his parents are filthy rich, he could get away from anything!"

Tres didn't like what he heard from Rae and wanted to stay longer to "watch over" me. I convinced him otherwise though, our siblings need him more than I do.

"Hey Isa!" Rae greeted me as soon as I stepped out of my car. She was leaning on hers obviously waiting for me to arrive.

"Hey Rae." I greeted her back as I walked over to her. "What's up?"

"Xander's up." she grinned at me and I raised my brow at her.

"Good morning sunshine!" Xander hollered as he steps out of his car. He was parked a few spaces from me and Brandon's car was beside his. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed Rae's hand as I walked to the entrance of the building.

Classes went smoothly and I remained quiet through it all. Rae just chatted with our classmates as usual. I was out the door as soon as the lunch bell rang and Rae was following me trying to keep up with my pace. We got our food and sat at our lunch table with Jonjo and Airon. Josh was nowhere to be found. I ate hastily and excused myself from them without even looking back when Rae called my name. I went to the parking lot and got to my car. A few moments later, I was driving out of school.

I arrived at my house and went directly to the bathroom inside my bedroom. I looked at myself in the mirror before stripping off my clothes including my undies.

I knew it! I thought to myself while looking at the stain. Good thing it was just a tiny stain that was unnoticeable. I put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and I dumped my stained underwear in the trash. I took a quick bath and changed to new clothes.

I didn't want to go back to school because my stomach is starting to kill me so I decided to stay home. I was deciding on what movie to watch when a knock came. I wasn't expecting anyone right now. Maybe it's Rae again. I thought to myself since she's the only one who knows my house. Another knock came. I let out a breath and walked to my door.

"Hey!" a worried looking Rae greeted me when I opened the door."They ganged up on me." she explained while pointing at the people behind her. Xander, Jonjo and Airon were giving me huge smiles while Brandon looked like he was just dragged along.

"I wasn't part of this," Brandon said as they walked in, " they just dragged me along."

"It's cool." I answered him. I looked at the others and pointed at the living room. "You guys can stay in the living room I'll get us something to eat."

"Can we watch a movie Isa?" Jonjo asked pointing at the tv. I just nodded my head to him.

I went to the kitchen and started taking chips from the cabinets when I heard someone come in. I looked at Xander who was walking towards me. He has this determined look in his eyes or is it anger? I raised a brow as if asking him what he wants. He suddenly hugged me.

He hugged me.

I was caught off guard. He has his arms around my waist and his chin lain on top of my head. He let out an exasperated breath.

"You were gone." he said, "I was worried so I convinced Andrea to come here." He squeezed me one time then let go.

I just looked at him with a poker face. I didn't know how to react to what he said. He looked at me then shook his head and smirked. I feel like he played me somehow.

Two can play.

If he wants a flirting game, I can do that too. I smiled at him showing my dimples. He looks taken aback by it.

"Can you please help me bring the snacks?" I intentionally bowed slightly and looked up at him through my lashes. This move makes girls look smaller, cuter.

"Of course!" he replied grinning. It worked! Boys!

We went back to the living room where the others are choosing between two movies to watch. Jonjo was giving a short summary of the movies. We decided to watch Saw. Rae and Airon sat on the heart seats. Jonjo squatted on the floor leaning on the center table starting to open the junk food. Brandon and Xander sat on the couch. I was about to sit beside Jonjo on the floor when Xander grabbed my hand and sat me on his lap.

Well, let the games begin!