Another Encounter

Chapter 9

I was lazying around in my house on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, with a cup of hot cocoa in my hand, when my mobile rang. I checked the name and found out it was Rae calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey gorgeous!" Rae answered on the other line.

"What's up Rae?"

"The sky bitch! hahahahahaha."

"What do you want?"

"I want to go to the mall but every person on this house is busy so i thought of asking my best friend." she giggled,"YOU! yey!" 

"Wait," I paused dramatically,"We're best friends?"

"Of course!" she shouted.

"Awww.." I cooed,"That's so sweet best friend."

"I know." she said,"I'm picking you up in about 30 minutes so you better be ready for the mall bitch."

"I will bitch. See you in 30."

I ended the call and went for a shower, put on a white tee shirt with diamond studs that read "HOPE". I put on a pair of fitted ripped jeans, straightened my hair, and put on my lip gloss. I wore my black DC shoes and went downstairs. It took me 25 minutes to finish so I waited for Rae at the porch. She arrived exactly 30 minutes like she said she would (This bitch takes time management at the next level!).

"Hey bitch!" Rae greeted me as I got in the shotgun of her car. " You look hot!"

"I know." I said winking at her.

"You look fuckin' better without your glasses and braids." she replied as she started driving away from my house.

"It's my school outfit." I said rolling my eyes at her playfully.

"Well, it sucks!" she laughed.

We talk about different stuffs on the way to the mall, clothes, make-up and of course, FOOD! Rae has everything she needed in a list so we planned to buy her things first then go around for leisure. Her list consists of Forever 21 gold dress, black heels from another brand and things from someone who don't tell secrets. I don't have anything specific to buy but I still brought money in case I would want something for myself. 

We arrived at the mall and went straight to shopping her the things she wants and I bought some clothes for myself. When she finished buying what she wanted, we went to a pizza parlor for dinner. We ordered a 15 inch pepperoni and cheese pizza with extra pepperoni and cheese. I know, its too much for two girls to eat but we are not the diet kind of girls so no worries. We sat in one of the booths and waited for our orders. Rae suddenly stiffened while looking at something behind me so I looked at what she was looking. There was Cynthia and her goons walking like they own the whole pizza parlor hanging ,literally, on Xander's arm. I looked at Rae and raised my eyebrow and she rolled her eyes at me. 

"Well, look who we have here." Cynthia's nasally sharp voice came on my side. She was looking at Rae with disgusted expression.

"Look whore's here." Rae replied coolly while I smirked, "I wasn't aware whores like pizza?"

"Puhlease! Why didn't you just stay home where its nice and quiet? Like the little shit that you are?" Cynthia replied smirking.

"You know the difference between you and pizza?"  Rae asked looking straight at her, "I asked for pizza."

"BURN!" I can't help but shout at Cynthia's shocked face and laughed at it. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. She was about to say something but our order came and she smirked meanly.

"Getting fat fits you." She told Rae.

"I have a poem for you Cynth, Rae said picking up a slice of pizza.

 "Roses are red,

Pizza sauce is too,

I ordered a large,

and none of it is for you!" 

Then she bit on her pizza a little dramatically than needed and made a satisfied sound.  

Cynthia, who I bet has no reply, just stormed off leaving The boys standing beside our booth staring at me.