Extend

Thank you @NotoriousMiss for the beautiful cover.

Classes went smoothly today and I was busy planning the little things-to-do" at the party with Rae. She was super excited about it and can't seem to contain that excitement around me. We planned to go dress shopping sometime this week. She had planned out everything we were going to do this week and her time management and planning skills are elite class.

We were on our way to the parking lot when we saw some people, mostly girls, crowding at something there. We pushed our way to the middle of the crowd to see. I was shocked to see Cynthia talking to Tres who was standing beside my car with his arms crossed in front of his chest. From where we were, I could hear them.

"So we could go together." Cynthia said while touching Tres' chest suggestively. "I just need to get your number so I could call you."

"It's in the phonebook." Tres answered dully. He looked like he wanted her to stop talking to him. He noticed me and rolled his eyes.

"But I don't know your name!" Cynthia whisper-shouted.

"It's also in the phonebook." Tres said with annoyance and started walking towards me so I pulled Rae to meet him.

"Look who's popular." I teased him.

"Shut up." he said as we hugged. In front of Cynthia and all the crowd. "She's annoying as fuck. I feel like I stepped on shit that come off my shoe."

"You're over reacting." I rolled my eyes at him as we walked to the car.

Cynthia's reaction went from shocked to anger to poker real quick. She watched us as we walked to my car. Tres oppened the backseat for Rae, who was still confused, and then the front seat for me. He went to the drivers seat and started the car. As we drove off I saw people whispering, Cynthia was red with anger, that girl has absolutely no idea of embarrasment. I smiled to myself but it was instantly wiped off when I saw Xander looking with a scowl on his face.

"So who's the pretty redhead in backseat?" Tres suddenly asked me as we were driving.

That was when I remembered that Rae was with us.

"I almost forgot to introduce you," I said, "Francis, this is Rae, my friend. Rae, this is Francis, my brother."

Francis is Tres' adoptive name. He chose it when we went out of the orphanage.

"Brother?!" Rae's eyes went wide. "I didn't know you had a brother?!"

"Well, we're not really blood related." I explained. Rae looked confused so I continued. "We were adopted by the same parents."

"Oh, I see." she replied. "That's why you dont look alike in anyway."

Tres and I both laughed at her.

"We also have twin siblings, Kevin and Kiera." Tres told her as we stopped in front of an icecream parlor.

We got out of the car and went inside. It looks quiet and it's not crowded. We had our orders and sat beside the glass window. Rae, who was sitting across me, looked at my icecream and frowned. I had triple scoop of chocolate while she had one scoop of strawberry and chocolate.

"You're gonna get fat with all those callories." she said.

"Nahhh." i said as I stuck my tongue out at her and shrugged.

"So mature Isa." Tres said as he sat down beside me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"So, what happened at the parking lot?" Rae asked Tres who looked at her.

"Well, that blond girl suddenly cane up to me while I was waiting for Isa and started talking to me." Tres took a deep breath then continued. "She introduced herself but I didn't mind her and ignored her. I guess she didn't get it or she's just being annoying and invited me to this foam party as her date. I think you heard everything after that." he finished.

"Oh. Don't you want to go?" Rae asked him.

"No." Tres replied casually.

"That's too bad." Rae said as she took the spoon out of her mouth.

"Why is that?" Treating asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Because me and Isa are going." Rae replied pointing at me with her spoon.