Get Ready Bitch!

Chapter 16

It's Saturday and I was talking with Tres here in the living room when we heard a knock on the door. Tres and I looked at each other questionably.

"Are you expecting anyone?" Tres asked me as he stood up.

"No." I replied taking my señorita revolver from a hidden drawer on the table as I stood up.

"I'll open the door, you stay behind me." Tres instructed as we walked to the door slowly. I held my gun up as he was about to touch the door knob.

"BITCH! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!"

I looked at Tres who has a very funny shocked expression painted on his face. I tuck the gun in his shorts and opened the door. Standing outside with a bored expression was Rae holding 2 big bags and a box.

"What were you doing that it took you so long just to open a fucking door?" she rambled as she went inside and noticed Tres was also behind the door. "And there's two of you in the house!"

"Hello to you too Rae and please come inside." I sarcastically said outside since she already barged herself in.

"Haha very funny Isa." she replied as she rolled her eyes at me.

"What brings you here?" I asked and then eyed her bags, "Did your parents finally found out that you're actually a bitch and kicked you out of the house?"

"The fuck are you talking about?" Rae said dropping her bags. "We're getting ready for the party tonight.!"

"I thought the party you're going to starts at 6?" Tres said as he looked at the clock that says 3:40.

"It does!" Rae replied. " That means we only have 2 hours or less to get ready! And bring those bags to her room please" she added.

"Okay." Tres surrendered lifting her bags and started walking to the stairs.

Rae and I followed him as Rae keeps on rambling about the things we have to do. We reached my room and Tres excused himself so we could get ready. Rae started emptying her bags and putting everything on my bed. There were a lot of clothes, bikinis, shorts, jammies and huge T-shirts.

"Why do you have pj's and shirts Rae?" I asked her, "It's a wet party not a slumber party."

"And what do you want me to sleep in after the party? Unless you want to sleep in a wet bed?" she answered casually.

"Wait." I held her hands to stop her from whatever she was doing. "You're going to sleep here after the party?"

"Of course bitch!" she answered pulling her hands away and continuing what she was doing. "I won't go home wet and drunk you know."

After putting her things in order she turned to me. "Go get a bath while I arrange my make up kit here. I'm pretty sure you dont have much make up since you rarely wear any."

I smirked at her and walked towards the vanity mirror in my bedroom. I opened every drawer there is to show her my make up collection which is basically made up of either Fenti or Mac brands. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She was standing there with her eyes wide open and mouth agape.

"Would these do?" I asked her.

My voice seemed to snap her back back to reality and she ran towards my vanity mirror. She looked like a child who entered candy land.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she said as she was touching my make up collection. "This is like make up heaven!"

"I know. You can use whatever you want from there so take your time while I'm bathing." I told her.

I can hear her squealing in delight as I was taking my bath. After bathing, I covered myself with a robe and headed out. Rae has already started putting on her make up so I sat beside her. I am physically capable of doing my own make up and hair which shocked Rae even more. (Just because a girl don't usually use make up doesn't mean she can't. insert eyeroll)

We finished getting ready and we already put on our party clothes so we decided to go downstairs. It was already 6 and Tres was cooking some shrimp pasta.

"You girls should eat first before going." Tres said as he pushed the plates towards us.

"But we'll be late for the party!" Rae half shouted at Tres.

"It's always better to have a late entrance at parties you know." Tres said then added, "You'll be like a nerd if you actually arrive on time."

"Well," Rae hesitated but I was already eating my pasta. "Fine! But our make ups will be ruined."

"My collection is water, tear and mucus proof so don't worry and eat!" I pushed her the food. "You can also add food and alcoholic drinks proof on that list." I said winking at her and she rolled her eyes.

After dinner, Tres drove us to the party like he said. We arrived at the house and there were kids outside who also just arrived. I saw Brandon outside talking with a pretty asian girl. He looked at us as we got off the car.

We went into the house and was greeted by smoke, disco lights and loud music.