Visitor

Tres.

It's a name she knew since she could remember. He was there with her at the "Orphanage" and she considers him a brother from another mother. He was the same age as her with sun-kissed skin and built body. He was not big but he was evenly muscular like a perfectly carved Greek god. He has black hair and his eyes are blue, in contrast to his skin color, which is very attractive. His high nose was perfect and he has sharp jawline. He was handsome.

"When did you notice I was there?" he asked breaking my line of thoughts about him.

"Since I arrived or should I say since the car I was in arrived." I answered as I put my things on the counter.

"This is a nice place you have here. " he said looking around my living room.

"Yes it is and you're  welcome here anytime." I replied as I looked at him. He hasn't changed a bit. "Why are you here anyway? As I see it, you're not planning to stay long since you're not carrying anything with you."

"I just came to check on you. I wont stay long just a night and I'll be going off the night after tomorrow." he answered.

"Im fine here," I said as I took some pineapple juice from my refrigerator and toss him a can. It's his favorite drink in the world. "Would you like something to eat?"

"Nah. I already ate while waiting for you to come back." he answered as he sat on the couch. He opened his drink and asked,  "How are you here?"

"Im fine here, as I said earlier. It's a quiet neighborhood here. Not much happenings other than the usual illegal drag race by highschool kids." I answered as I sat beside him crossing my legs.

"I see." he answered before asking again, "Where were you today? You weren't here when I arrived."

I took a deep breath before answering, " I went shopping with my bestfriend."

Tres looked at me skeptically, then his eyebrows furrowed and his forehead creased. "bestfried? I thought I was your bestfriend? " he asked in a dramatically shocked voice.

I looked at him and we both ended up laughing aloud.

"You're not my bestfriend Tres," I looked at him fondly, "You're my brother from another mother."

Tres let out a little chuckle before answering, " And you're my sister from another mister."

I smiled widely hearing that and gave him a hug. We may not be blood related but we our love and loyalty to our "family" is beyond flesh and blood. Tres also hugged me and I heard the loud thumping of his heart and his soft whisper of " I missed you."

"It's still early, do you wanna go somewhere?" I asked him after we let go of the hug.

"Nahh." He answered with distaste on his face. " I'm too tired to go anywhere."

"I see, you can use the bedroom upstairs since there are two." I told him pointing up.

"What are you planning to do tonight?" he asked.

"I'm going to bed too since it's a school day tomorrow." I answered as I headed to the stairs while he followed. "We can talk after school tomorrow which will be better because you'll already be rested by then."

"Okay." he answered as we reached my room door. "I'll come get you from school tomorrow then we can eat and talk outside."

"Okay cool." I said as I hugged him and said, "Goodnight."

"Good night," he said as he kissed the top of my head. "Uno."