Stupidity

Chapter 19

"Brother?"

I looked down on Xander who was holding my hand and looking up at me. I nodded at him confirming what he just said. He let go of my hand and covered his face with both hands. ai heard him mumbled fuck but I didn't mind him at all.

"I'm going back to the party." I said turning my back to them. I was about to walk out the door when suddenly Xander held my hand. He looked at me like he just realized what I was wearing.

"Why the fuck are you wearing that?" He asked, his face showing his disagreement with my bikini.

"It's a freaking pool party!" I rolled my eyes at him. "You can't be expecting me to wear a gown now, would you?"

"I'm not going back to the party." Brandon suddenly spoke from behind Xander. "What about you bro?" He nodded at Xander.

"I'm staying for a while," I tried to take my hand back but Xander held it firmly. "I want to spend some time with Isa." He said as we walked back to the party.

"I don't." I mumbled rolling my eyes at him. I raised my hand th@at he was holding, "Let go."

"No." Xander replied, now smirking like an idiot.

A hot idiot. I rolled my eyes at what I thought.  I mean Xander is hot, even I won't deny it, but he's an egotistical idiot too. If only his head is not stuck far up his ass.

"You're thinking about how hot I am, right?" Xander asked, smirking. We were walking out the door to the pool and people were looking at us.

"Not really," I said, "I was actually thinking of how much of an ass you are." I smiled at him sweetly. "Would you now let go of me please?"

The a-hole just smiled at me and shaking his head. Everyone was looking at us, some pointing at our hands. I saw Cynthia standing with her squad across the pool glaring at us.

We stopped at the table where we occupied before the event with the boys happened. Rae and Josh were sitting there talking with Airon. Her eyes went round when she saw us coming. When she saw our hands, her eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.

"Don't even think about it." I immediately told her.

"But you two look cute together!" She frowned.

"Here." Xander grabbed the dress I was wearing when we arrived and handed it to me.

I looked at the dress then rolled my eyes at him. "I'm going swimming." I told him.

"No." He answered flatly. I raised an eyebrow and about to turn on my bitch mode. "You'll want to trust me on this." he said seriously.

He let go of my hand and I put on the dress since I notice the seriousness in his tone. I really don't like to be told what to do. I
sat beside Rae with my back leaning on the table, sulking. He grabbed a chair and sat next to me which made Airon hyperventilate because he was standing next to Xander.

"Why are you sitting here?"Rae asked Xander curiously, which made Josh laugh and Airon frown,"not that I mind or anything." she smiled.

Xander just smiled and pointed at me. I frowned at him and Rae nodded like she underatood him and smirked at me.

"I did not invite you here mister!" I said facing him. "You can go away." I even did a shoo motion with my hand.

"Ouch!"Xander put his hand over his chest acting hurt."You just hurt my feelings Isa."

"How about I call my brother over and ask him to hurt you Xander?" I smiled at him. "He seemed to do a really good job at it."

Xander's eyes darkened and he just looked away."I have never been defeated too, until now." He said while fisting his hand.

"That's your fault for being stupid." It's my turn to smirk at him.

He looked at me then let out a sigh. I shook my head then I stood up to get some drink but someone suddenly stood in front of me.

"Hey babe." the stranger said and I knew right then that he was drunk. He tried to grab me but Xander beat him to it, he grabbed me by the waist, and was already in front of me while Josh stood beside Rae.

"What do you want Astone?" Xander asked the guy who I now know as Aston.

"Nothing from you." Astone replied. "I want something from her." He pointed to me.

"She's with me." Xander answered him flatly.

"Well, if you get bored with these losers," Aston moved his fingers around us, "you will be very welcome in our group over there." he  pointed somewhere but I didn't even look where. He looked at Xander like he was sizing him up then smirked and walked away.

"Great!" Rae mumbled.

I looked at her and then Xander who was still holding me by my waist. They all have frowns on their faces.

"Who was that?" I asked them.

"That was our cue to leave." she said giving me my phone. "Call Francis." I looked at her and she just rolled her eyes at me. "We'll talk when we get back at yours."

Xander, Josh and Airon waited with us outside the house for Francis. Xander offered to drive us but I declined. I still think he's an asshole.

"Did anyone inside know who you are Isa?" Xander suddenly asked.

I looked at him ad shook my head before replying, "Besides Josh and Airon, nobody else does."

"Good." he said smiling."Nobody tell anyone who she really is, okay? Let's keep her out of trouble for as long as possible."

Everyone nodded except me who did not understand that. What trouble does he mean?