Chapter tweleve- anything to make you happy

Jaz pov.

It's been a week since I left the hospital. Nate hasn't left my side though. I love having him around. everyone walks around me on pens and needles, because they are scared they will say something to make me upset. I started taking depression pills the past couple of days. they don't really help yet but they said it would take a few days to start working.

I wish they just would of let me die though. I hate living. All I feel is hurt. It is not as bad as it was. I guess it is getting slowly better.

I'm laying here in my room with the music going and the lights off. I just lay in the dark and music going not saying or doing anything. I don't have the energy to do anything. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said

"Hey" Nate said as he walked in. "your parents, and brother went to see you grandma for a few days. They understood you didn't want to go, so I'll be watching over you." he said as he laid on my bed beside me.

I talked to him more than anyone. I just answered short stupid answers. Except him because he is the only one that still treats me like I'm sane.

I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. it was the sound that could calm me in seconds.

"Jaz?"

"Yeah?"

"Come on let's go shower."

I didn't say anything just get up and followed him out the door. we walked to the bathroom. He shut the door and took of his shirt. Usually I would blush but I'm so use to it now. I took out my phone and put pandora on and turn my Bluetooth on so it would play through the shower speaker.

Nate took off my shirt and bra. He then turn the water on to get it warm. he took off his pants and boxers. Then removed the rest of my clothing. We got in the shower.

I let the water run down me. He took his hands massaged my shoulders. I closed my eyes. His touch took my pain away. He then washed my hair and body. I did the same to him. Then we just stood there as the water hit us. He held me tight in his arms.

We finally got out. He wrapped a towel around his lower half and gave me my robe. he picked me up and carried me to my bed.

He turned the light on and put on boxers. he then walked over to my dresser and grabbed my brush. He brushed out my hair for me. I laid down on my bed and pulled the covers over me. He turned the music back on and turned the light off and came to lay down.

Every time we take a shower we lay in bed, him in his boxers me in my robe, and just talk.

"I'm sorry." I said

"For what?"

"Making you take care of me."

"I do anything to make you happy."

"Thank you." I said as he rubbed my back.

We then feel asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and Nate wasn't there.

"Nate." I called out.

nothing.

"Nate."

Still nothing. I got up and walked downstairs and he was in the living room talking to someone on the phone.

"Nate?" I whispered.

He turned and smiled and ended the call.

"I have a surprise for you." he said

"What is it?"

"Me and you are going on a trip for 2 weeks."

"To where?" I asked

"New York." I started jumping up and down.

"No way!!! Oh my gosh yes! you are the best!" I said I ran upstairs to pack. it's always been my dream to go to New York. I can't wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is really short and boring I know but the next chapter is going to be full of stuff!

Xo

Sid