Chapter twenty-two- finally

I open my eyes to a bright room

"Who the hell opened the blinds? it's too damn bright."

"Go back to sleep you woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Nate said across from the bed.

I threw a pillow at where I thought he was. "Asshole."

"Yeah, yeah get up." He said

"No."

"Jazlynn rea, now." He said

"Fuck you." I yelled

"Maybe later. Get up now." He said

"Ugh fine."

I got up and went down stairs. I got a strange feeling for some reason. As I pasted the picture frames hanging on the wall I stopped at one. I looked at it then I got the biggest smile on my face.

"NATE! NATE COME HERE!" I yelled jumping up and down.

Nate came running in. "What the hell?" he asked when he realized i was just looking at a picture.

"I remember that! It was lasted summer at the beach house in cali! Nate I remember something that happened a year ago! it's back! I remember! where's mom and dad?!" I yelled jumping up and down.

He picked me up and staring spinning. "finally baby. Finally." he stopped spinning me and he kissed me.

"Where's my mom and dad?" I asked again.

"Outside."

I ran from the hall way all the way to the back deck to where they were sitting. My dad jumped up.

"Are you okay what's wrong?!" He said

"I REMEMBER! I REMEMBER! the picture in the hall way I REMEMBER IT FROM A YEAR AGO!" I yelled with the biggest smile on my face.

My dad took me into his arms. my mom started crying. After 7, 7 long months this is what we have even waiting on for me to remember. It's finally happening. And I couldn't be any happier.

We sat down and talked about the past which is something i never thought would happen again.

Nate came out on the deck and just listened as we talked. He truly is the love of my life. He started walking over to me.

"I want to take you some where." He said.

"Okay." I got up still wearing my sweatpants, a tank top and my hair a mess.

"Can I wear this?" I asked

Nate laughed "please dress nice." He said I smacked him and went up to get ready.

I jumped in the shower and stayed for 10 minutes. I got out and wrapped my towel around my body and walked to my walk in closest.

It was summer so I could wear a dress. So I picked out my new black dress that falls just above my knees. I put on my black vans to go with it.

I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I put on light make up and the got ready to leave my room. Nate was already ready he was in dark jeans with a white button up his hair was still a little wet from a shower. He was playing with his lip rip as usual. He was so sexy.

"Ready?" he asked smirking at me because he caught me staring. I nodded and we walked out the door.

I love when he surprises me with dates out of the blue this is why we stay together it never gets boring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY! omg I have missed writing so much. I know this is really short but I promise I have a lot more time on my hands now so I'll be able to add a lot more. Pinky promise lovely. But school just ended so I'll be able to write more and get the book moving along again! my 1st book now has 3,200 reads now! I'm so happy and so thankful for each and every one of you that has stuck with me this long.