Chapter Twenty-one- remembering

JAYLNN'S POV

Today is my last day in the hospital. I still dont remember anyting and its killing me. Im just ready for every one to stop looking at me like i could break at any moment. im fine i just want to remember. The only people i feel okay to be around is nate or my brother. Nate promised he wouldnt leave me though and i new he wouldnt but hearin him say it made it better.

"Jaylnn, come on let's go." Nate said while taking ahold of my hand leading me to the door to leave.

I honestly don't know what I would do with out him. It sucks not being able to remember. We walk out hand in hand to his car. He opened my door and let me. He shut the door and walked over to his side and got in. We started to drive to where i am suppose to live that is my home as they say. I dont even remember my house. They said i only remember things that had a big impact on my life. I just dont know why i wouldnt remember my parents i mean they are the reason i am here and i dont remember them.

They said being at home and around everyone would help it come back faster. I have no clue how but i guess if they say that then it cant hurt to try. I look out the window to try to remember. We drive by a park with kids running and screaming. Tears started to roll down my face it just hurts knowing i dont remember i feel broke and so useless cause i cant remember. I feel empty. 

I feel a squeeze on my leg. i look over to Nate, tears still rolling freely. 

"Its okay i promise it will get better." He said sadness in his voice.

"what if it doesnt Nate? I feel useless i dont remember anything and i hate that i wish i could just remmeber one other thing other than you or my brother. Why dont i remmeber what happened, or my parents for crying out loud. I feel alone and i know im not i have no im scared your going to walk away. Because what if i wake up one morning and remmeber everything but you? i dont want to lose you cause i dont know what i would do if i did. I would be nothing. I already feel like nothing. I cant sleep i just want to remember nate i mean hell. I broken why would you want to be with me when you could be with a perfect girl that actually new where she lived. You could be with someone so much better than me and honestly i couldnt blame you i feel fucking stupid!"

"Jazlynn you listen to me. I dont care if you woke up and you remembered everything but me. I would still be in this damncar because i fucking love you with my whole damn heart you are my everything without you i would be nothing do you understand that? I dont care if your broken because im going to fix you, im going to help you remember, im going dry your face when you cry, im going to hold you when you have nightmares and when your world is nothing but darkness im going to be your light. Your are my everything and there if nothing i wouldnt do for you i dont care if you think i should be with someone else because i know the only place i want to be is right by your side. im not going any where." He finished tears out lining his eyes.  His jawline was tensed i could tell he was trying to hold it together. I nodded my head. He got out of the car because i guess we where here.

He walked over to my side and opened my door and i got out. He took me into his arms and i just cried and he held me tighter telling me it would be okay. At first i wasnt sure he would stay around but now i know he will.

I pulled back and he kissed me and wiped my tears away. he took my hand and we started walking to the house. We reached the door and he walked in me following him. My parents where already home and had fixed supper.

"welcome home baby! We are so glad your back." My mom said walking over to hug me. I knew she was my mom because i looked like her i just dont remember. I hugged her back knowing if i didnt she would be hurt even though i knew she understood.

"Nate why dont you tell your mom and  the twins to come over and eat with us sweetheart it would be good for Jaz to see them."

"Do i have kids?" I asked scared to find out. Everyone laughed. Well i didnt think it was funny but okay. Nate squeezed my hand so i looked over to him.

"No baby, They are my brother and sister, paker and bella. " He said smiling.

"Ohhh." i laughed

"Come on we will walk over and get them." he said.

"Woah you live next door?" I smirked

"Yes i do." He smiled and we walked out the door. 

We walked over to his house and he walked in. I heard little kids laughing. I cant help but smile because there laugh was just the cutest. We walked to where the laughing was coming from. Nate opened the door and i seen two little kids and nates mom playing, it was the cutest thing i have seen in a while. 

"Jaz! Jaz!" The little kids yelled and ran up to me. I dont know them but guess they are nates brother and sister so i hugged them back. Nate asked them to come over to eat, The two kids grabbed my hands and we walked out of the door. They are so cute i wish i could remember them. I cant wait to have kids i hope they are just like them. We headed back to my house to eat one hand holding the little girls hand, my other hand holding the little boys and i was looking over at nate who was holing the little girls other hand. Im pretty sure nates mom was behind us taking a picture but it was to cute. Maybe doing stuff would help me remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!! Sorry its been forever but with honor classes and being in clubs at school its like really hard to write as well but school has calmed down alot and my stress level is back down so im going to be able to write some more. i hit 2,000 reads on my first book and that means so much to me! I would love to know what yall think about the book and leave me comments thanks ! 

love sid

XOXO