Chapter eleven- save my broken angel

NATE'S POV

I finally got to the hospital. I got out of the car and walked to the door. I hate hospitals. I hate the way they look, smell, feel, everything. I walked up to the front desk to a lady.

"Jazylnn Jackswell, what room is she in?" I asked hitting my fingers on the table. hospitals made me jumpy.

"She is not in a room, but you can go straight back and take a left and there is a waiting area. Are you family?"

I didn't even answer I just walked away. I just want her to be okay. I turned left and seen Jazlynn's parents. Laiden was staring out the window with his fist in balls and tears out lining his eyes. I walked over to laiden and put my hand on his shoulder. he tensed up but didn't look at me just keep staring out the window.

"She can't catch a fucking break man. something is always happening to her. You know she cuts too? yeah she does. mom and dad don't know but I walked in on her doing it. she told me she had stopped but I know she didnt. I tried to get her off pills, stop cutting, stop hurting but I couldn't do it. My baby sister might die and it all because of that dick head that took away her fucking soul. I can't take it!" he scream and hit the wall.

"It's not your fault she still does that stuff. we will fix her I promise." I'll take her pain away. I actually really like her but pushed her away because I didn't want to hurt each other.

Laiden sat down on the ground and put his head down on his knees.

I walked over to a chair and sat down all we can do is wait now.

~~~~~~

45 minutes later.

We saw a doctor walking up to us. I hate this feeling.

"Are you all here for jazlynn?" we all stood up.

"We had to pump her stomach. I don't know where she got some many pills but it could of ended very badly if she didn't get here sooner. One more minute and her live could of been gone. She is sleeping right now but should be waking up here soon just the meds we gave her will make her sleepy."

"Thank you so much doctor." Jazlynn's mom said.

I'm so glad she is okay, I let her mom, dad and brother go in alone. They needed to see her first. I sat outside and waited for about 20 minutes when they all came out.

"Jaz wants to see you" laiden said.

I got up slowly and walked to her room. I opened the door and walked in and closed it. she was laying there lifeless. she was crying.

"I just wanted to die. why didn't you let me die nate?!" she yelled. it broke my heart the words she said.

"You don't want to die it's not your time yet." I said walking closer to her.

"I don't care if it's not my time yet I want to die now! I hate living I hate it I hate it so much. I hurt every where. I close my eyes and I see it again. I'm never happy I'm never okay. I'm dead on the inside. I can't take it. Nate help me." she cried I ran to the side of her bed. I got into the hospital bed and pulled her into me.

She laid her head on my chest and held on to me. I held her tight and rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry babygirl, I'll make everything okay." I whispered.

My eyes started to get heavy and started to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~
"Nate. Nate" I heard some say.

"Hmm?"

"Wake up." said a side voice. I opened my eyes. jaz was sitting up in the bed looking bad at me. Tears outlined her eyes I sat up quickly.

"What's wrong?" I said looking her over to make sure she didn't do anything. she looked okay.

"I had a night mare. Nate I can't stop shaking." she brought her knees up to her chest. I rubbed her back.

"Shh babygirl. what happened?"

"I had a boyfriend name blake. and he had this party one night. back when I was a goody goody. he got me and drink but I didn't want to drink it. but he keep on and on so I finally just did. after a while I feel to the ground. Blake yelled to his friends and said he it worked. I couldn't move at all. I asked him what was going on and he hit me. he hit me about 5 times before he carried me to his room. he laid me on his bed and his 6 friends came in there. he told his friends that I was a virgin and everything. then he took my cloths off. he had one of his friends hold my head and he made me suck his dick. he and his 6 friends raped me. I keep screaming but no one came. not for a good 8 hours. the pain never stopped. after that I get fucked up on pills, get drunk or high so I do t have to feel that pain. I cute ya know? Right we my hip is my bathing suit and underwear cover them so no one knows. every time I close my eyes I see him. I can't stop." She cried.

How could someone be that fucked up to do that.

"Jazlynn I had no idea. I'm so sorry. what can I do tell me I'll do it."

"Teach me how to happy again." she cried an I pulled her into my arms. it's my job to do that. I have to save my broken angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope y'all had a great Christmas! sorry I haven't updated but I been with family all week but her is another chapter. it's not edited so sorry for all the mistakes! hope you like it!

Xoxo
Sid