Chapter thirteen- New York

Airports are awful. So many rude people and I have a bad temper so it doesn't work out. The depression pills have Finally started working so I'm not sad anymore as long as I take them.

Me and Nate are standing in line waiting for our rental car. I can't wait to walk the streets of New York. Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamed of this. Me and Nate talked about it a few months ago, I think it's sweet for him to do this for me.

The rental car finally pulled up and we put our bags in the trunk, and got in.

"Thank you for this." I smiled at Nate.

"Don't think me yet we just got here." he laughed.

"Yeah but I already love it."

He winked at me and started driving to the hotel. I looked out the window. It was everything and more I ever dreamed of. It's beautiful.

We finally got to our hotel.

"Nathan McGee." he said the to lady behind the desk. I didn't like the way she looked at him so I held on his arm tighter. He noticed and smirked.

"Hope you and your friend have a lovely stay." She winked at him.

"Sorry but she is my wife." he winked back. Leaving her in shocked. I couldn't do anything but laugh as we walked off.

"Wife?" I asked.

"You will be, someday. what else was I suppose to say she was raping me with her eyes and you were jealous." he smirked

"Oh hush get dressed I wanna see the city."

"As you wish" he laughed.

We then started to get ready. It really cold here. It is November. I know what your thinking 'what about school' well after all this stuff has happened our parents just let me and laiden take online classes, home schooling, instead of going. It's easier that way. Same with Nate because he wants to be by my side making sure I don't do anything stupid.

I put on black leggings with a long sweater. I put my long gray button up jacket on, and to top it off I have my gray vans on. My hair is in a messy bun and I don't have to much make up on just sweet and simple.

Once I was happy with my look I walked out of the bathroom, to were Nate was getting ready. I swear he can make anything look good. He was wearing light blue jeans, a black button up, and black vans.

"This okay?" he asked

"Are you kidding? I'm going to have to take a bat to keep the girls of you." I smiled.

"I'm going to have to kick ass tonight over you gorgeous. you ready?" he smirked

"Why of course" I smiled. he grabbed the room key and locked the door and we headed down to the lobby. Nate had his arm around my waist as we walked to the door. I seen the lady from earlier she still was in shock which I mean I would be too if I got rejected in that way.

We walked our way through time square it was beautiful. I loved everything here. we walked the side walks when we came across a man spray painting . He would spray paint New York in space it was amazing how he did it. We watched him paint the pictures one after another.

"Do you want one?" Nate asked looking down at me. I shook my head yes. and he smiled.

"Um sir. how much are these?" he asked

"Only $15 dollars take your pick." the man said back.

Man that was cheap I thought they would atleast be $50. Me and Nate picked out one we both liked and paid him $50 and told him to keep the rest. The man thanked us. we ended up with 2 but ya know one for him one for me. We walked on down the side walk. I was amazed by the big city lights everything was so beautiful and full of life.

We came across this young girl that looked about 15. She ha a guitar and she was about to play. She began playing and singing. Her voice was soft and smooth it was beautiful. We gave her $5 and kept walking.

"I'm getting tired lets get something to eat then go back so we can sleep." I said to Nate.

"Okay babe."

We walked up to a small diner it was so cute. We took a seat and our waiter came to the table. He was a young boy about 16.

"Hey welcome to NYC diner. What can I get you?" he said while looking at me I think Nate noticed to.

"We will both have water and we are still talking about what we want thank you" he said. The boy noticed the anger in his voice and hurried along.

"My, my, is someone jealous? It seems the tables have turned honey." I smirked.

"Oh hush, and get ready to order." he said

We waiting for the boy to come back which he did with our waters.

"Are you all ready to order?" he asked.

"Yes I'll have A bacon burger, and my husband will have," I said looking at him to finish.

"The same." he said smirking.

The boy left to get our food.

"Husband?" he said smirking.

"Maybe one day."

"Maybe my ass." he winked.

We ate our food and left. we started walking our way back to our hotel. I love big city's like this everything is so happy and alive.

"You said we were staying 2 weeks?" I asked

"Well I thought we were but we only get to stay a few days, your mom wants you to come to your grandmas house in 3 days."

"Wait no, i can't go back there." I started freaking out and breathing really hard.

"It's okay I'll be with you. your strong you can do it. you can do anything. I'll bring you back here baby I promise."

He said

"Okay.." we kept walking.

How was I suppose to go back to my home town after what happened. I can't even sleep at night much less go back. But with Nate there at least I will feel protected. we finally reached the hotel room and went in.

"Jaz, I have to tell you something." I nodded.

"I love you." He said.

"You do?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, I can't hold it in anymore. your the first girl I have ever been able to trust, I can talk to you with out feeling I let you down because you alway pick me back up. Most girls I want to smack because they never shut up. but you I don't care if you talk 24/7 as long as I'm by your side. your the first girl I have ever felt like this to. I will do everything in my power to make you happy again no matter what." he finished. I had tears in my eyes.

"But that's the thing you dont have to make me happy again, I already am as long as I'm with you. Nate I love you too." he ran over and picked me up and kissed me like it was the last time he would ever see me again.

And for the first time I wasn't lying about being happy because I actually was.

~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I hope you are liking this book. if you comment and vote it will make me update faster. what do you think about her going back to her home town?

Xo

Sid.