Chapter ten- hell

I woke up with a stiff face from dried tears last night. I was alone. where did Dylan go? I got up and checked my phone

Dylan: had to leave sorry I'll see you later.

Well okay then?

I feel so empty today for some reason. I should probably go talk to nate. I got up and got ready. I put on some holy jeans and a tank top. I put my hair into a loose messy pony tail. and I got my phone and went down stairs.

"Mom! dad!"

No answer

"Layden!"

That's weird. I walked into the living room and saw a note on the table.

'Sorry went to eat with Harry and Shaunna have fun today be back tonight love you. - mom and dad.'

Well okay. I grab my keys so I could lock the door and left. I walked over to Nates house. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Coming!" I heard a woman's voice yell.

The door open. "hello." she said

"Hi, is Nate home I really need to talk to him."

"Well I sent him to the store he shouldn't be much longer. if you would like to come in and wait for him that's fine." she said with a smile.

"I'd love to." I smiled back

"I'm Nate's mother, Laura."

"I'm jazlynn but everyone class me Jaz."

"Jaz! Jaz! Jaz!" yelled 2 little voices. I smiled.

"Bella, Parker" I smiled as they ran up and hugged me.

"Let's go play." they grabbed my hand and led me to there room. I sat down and watched them play with there toys. making them talk and walk with no worries. I wish I could go back to my childhood. it was so much brighter. I use to talk about how much I wanted to grow up but now I just want to be a kid again.

I told the kids that I was going to use the restroom. I got up and walked out the door. I walked into a room which I thought was the bathroom but when I turned on the light I was soon proven wrong.

This must be Nates room. the walks were painted black with band posters every where. It was messy but not to messy. I walked in his room to the bed side table, there was a picture. I picked it up and looked at it. Nate was holding the twins they where baby like new borns. His mom and another man were looking at each other they looked in love. it was the sweetest picture ever.

"What are you doing in here?" Nate said as he closed the door. I jumped

"Gosh you scared me." I said

"Yeah what are you doing in here?"

"Um well I was looking for a bathroom and ended up here."

"Oh. well what do you want?"

"I came to say I was sorry."

"I think it's best if we don't see or talk to each other anymore." he said

"What? why?" I asked

"Because your bad news for me. and I'm bad news for you it's stupid this whole thing is stupid! we can't be around each other for 5 minutes without fighting with each other! damnit just leave!" he yelled

Tears where in my eyes. I saw the hurt in his eyes. I walked past them and threw the house and left. I walked back over to my house and got into my car. tears started pouring freely. Screw this.

I turned on my car as went to drive to jacks house he would make it better.

I drove to his house. I went up to the door and knocked. he didn't answer. I remember the first time I came over here mike just walked in. so that's what I did.

I walked down to the basement and stopes dead in my tracks when I saw jacks on the couch making out and fulling up some whore.

"Jaz?" he said I turn and ran back up the stairs.

"Jaz come back!" he yelled but I kept running I got in my at and drove off.

Fuck this fuck everything. I drove around until it was dark out side.

I drove to a empty parking lot and took out the Baggie of pills and joints jacks gave me. I smoked a joint. and then took the pills out.

Ambien, hydros, pain pills and so much more.

Fuck it.

I took 3 ambien, 2 hydros, 6 pain pills. and started to drive home. I got out of the car and walk to the house. I could barely walk. I seen 3 of everything. I knocked on the door.

"Jaz?" I heard my mom asked I started to swing and then I threw up. everything went black.

NATES POV.

After jaz left I felt bad. but it was for the best. It's dark now and she still wasn't home.

At 11:00 that night I seen head lights pull up to her house. I got up to go check on her. I walked out of my house and seen her trying to walk which seemed to be a big struggle for her. I walked closer to the house. it saw her knock on the door. she threw up and then started to fall back.

I ran to catch her before she hit her self.

"Jaz! jazlynn! wake up. how much did you take." I shook her but nothing.

"Call 911!" but he mom was ahead of me.

I rocked her back and fourth.

"Jaz I'm sorry please wake up. I'm so sorry don't leave."

They cops and everyone came and took her away. I got in her car to drive to the hospital. In the seat was a baggie that had 3 joints and a few pills. On the back of the bag it had a J on it. I new that from anywhere. jacks I'll kill him.

I drove to jacks house. I walked right in and down to the basement.

"Hey man I new you couldn't stay away." he laughed.

"You damn bastard!" I yelled

I punched him over and over again.

"Nate what the fuck is going on." Sam yelled. I didn't stop though I kept punching him over and over again.

Sam pulled me off.

"I swear if she dies I will kill you!" I yelled.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Sam asked.

"Jazlynn! I know you gave her those fucking pills. yeah well she took only god knows how many and threw up and pasted out. she at the hospital yet are trying to save her. just know when she dies because of the fucking pills you have her I will come find you that a promise." With that I left and went to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! make sure to leave comments and vote! I hope y'all have a great christmas! merry Christmas ! love you all

Xo