Chapter eightteen- impossible

NATE'S POV

It's been a week and I'm already loosing my mind. I just wish she would wake up now. Sitting here watching here and hearing her heart beat, just kills me inside.

I miss her so much. I don't know what I will do if I lose her. I haven't left her side this whole time. My mom came and bought me cloths, the twins keep asking about her but we don't want them to see her like this right now.

"There are some people outside that said they were Jazlynns parents?" she said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, they were on a trip send them in." she nodded and left the room.

"Nate." said Jazlynns father as he came in. "let's go on a walk." he said I nodded and followed.

We walked down the halls on the hospital to this sitting area and we walked over to the windows and we looked out them.

"Nathan." he said I knew I would have to have this talk with someone but I didn't think it would be this soon. when someone says my full name it's never good. tears outlined my eyes and my jaw tightened up.

"Sir I don't know what I will do without her." I said shakey.

"Me either son. She my babygirl and I'll be lost without her. but the doctors said if she doesn't get better soon there is no chance. they want us to take her off the stuff that's helping her if she doesn't wake up soon. I don't know if I can do it ya know?" he finished. tears rolled one after one down my face. I never felt so sick in my life.

"Sir, me either. She is the first girl I actually cared and love for. I don't know what I will do. I can't lose her I cant." I turned to face him

"I know. I know." he said and pulled me into a hug. I silently cried into his shoulder. he pulled away and we walked back to the room. I remember the day I first met her in the parking lot at the mall.

She was so beautiful. I could tell she was different but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. but now I know she was broken that's what was wrong with her. I tried so hard to fix her and I believe she was starting to be happy again without having to take drugs or drink.

If she doesn't wake up, then it will take everything in me to keep waking up in the morning. being with out her is going to be like being with out air. impossible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but I wanted to give y'all something because I haven't updated in a while. tell me what you think! much love

Xo

Sid.