Chapter seventeen- here we go again

I woke up and Nate was there. There was a note on my night stand so I picked it up and it said

'Good morning beautiful, mom wanted me to take the kids to my aunts today and I didn't want to wake you see you at about 12, I love you.'

I smiled at the note he always knows how to make me smile. it was only 10:30 so I thought I'd go take a quick shower than clean the house up a little before Nate gets back. I walked into my bathroom and took my cloths off and got in the shower. I had my music up pretty loud but I liked it that way. After 20 minutes I got out and wrapped the towel around my body.

I walked of my bathroom and over to my closet.

"You look even better now." I froze at the sound of his voice.

"Come on turn around and face me baby." I didn't move.

"NOW!"

I turned slowly to face the guy that haunts my dreams.

"That's my girl." he smirked

"What are you doing here Blake?" I said weakly.

"I told you yesterday. I missed you baby." he said standing up to walk over to me. I backed away from him but I hit the wall. He had a busted lip and cuts on his face.

"Stop." I said as he got closer.

"Or what baby?" he smirked.

He started to kiss my neck but I pushed him away.

"Awh. Don't make me force you again." he said while trying to pull my towel away from me. I tried to pull it but he is stronger.

"Damn baby. I missed your body so much." he said

"Don't Blake please dont." I had tears in my eyes.

"I love when you beg me but no ones here to stop me. get on the bed now." He said

I didn't move he grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the bed.

"Did you fuck him to?! you little slut." he said while hitting me.

"No I didnt." I said crying. "Blake please just leave." but he wasn't listening he just kept hitting me over and over again. he started to take off his pants. I wasn't going threw this again. I held my breath until I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NATES POV

I was almost back to jaz's house and it was only 11:20 I got back a lot sooner then I thought. I pulled into the drive way and went in. She wasn't down stairs so I went up to her room. I heard moaning. was she cheating on me? I opened the door.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled and the guy Blake from yesterday turned and smirked.

"Want to fuck her too? I don't care to share." he said. oh god I was going to kill him. I pulled him off her and started to beat the fuck out of him.

"You sick son of a bitch!" I screamed. after he was unconscious I stopped and called the police. I went over to jaz. I wrapped her up in a blanket and held her close.

"Come on baby wake up I can't lose you." I cried.

The police showed up in the matter of minutes and for the second time this month I had to watch them take her away from me. I got in the car and followed them to the hospital.

"Please god don't take her please." I said out loud. I called jaz's parents and told them what happened up they couldn't get a airplane tickets any sooner than what they had. they were coming home in a week I told them I would take care of everything.

I finally got to the hospital. I hated these fucking places. u walked to the front desk.

"Jazlynn Jackswell."

"Sir take a seat."

"No! Where is she?!"

She looked up at me.

"Are you family?"

"Husband now tell me where she fucking is."

"Room 341."

I ran down the halls looking for the room number. once I finally reached the room I stood in front of it scared to go it. but I finally did.

The doctor was in there she was hooked up to so many things. beep beep beep beep. The sound of that made me feel a little better knowing her heart was still beating.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry son, she is in a coma and we don't know if or when she will wake up. It's in gods hands now." and he walked out.

I walked over to the side of her bed.

"Jaz baby wake up. I have to see your smile, I have to hear your voice, I have to have you or I have nothing please come back to me." I laid my head on her lap and just cried. please wake up babygirl. I need you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but I've been busy! Vote and comment tell me what you think. much love

Xo

Sid