early.

Liv's POV
I walked back into the house, because I had forgotten my laptop charger.
"Babbyyyyy it's me" I said throwing my keys on the table before I realized what was waiting for me. Tears instantly welded in my eyes, and I dialed 911 as I made my way to her.

"Baby? No no no Baby please no" I yelled.
"911 what's your emergency..."
"My friend! Help! She's on the floor unconscious and she's pregnant!" I yelled. The lady quickly sent our address out and i called everyone I could possibly think of.

--------
Jack's POV
We just finished one of the sickest shows we've done, and I hopped off stage, and my managers face was pale.
"What's wrong?" I asked. She then said the four words that made my heart drop.

"Something happened to baby.."

-----------
I got the first flight out and landed in LA in an hour. We weren't far, but it was the longest hour of my life. My parents got me from the airport and we sped to the hospital. The only things in my head being baby, and Adrianna.. as I made my way to the hospital I burst in the doors and ran to the desk. Minutes felt like hours, and no one was trying to tell me anything. The doctor rushed out and led me to a scrub room where they handed me a pair of scrubs.
"We need to deliver the baby. Now"
"But.. she's too early.."
"She won't survive if we don't" she said. My heart dropped and I followed her, getting dressed the entire way. She filled me in as we walked and everything was moving in slow motion. They wheeled Baby out and her eyes were closed. I broke down at the sight of her. I held her hand as we made our way to the OR, and within a few minutes Adrianna was out, but not crying. They whisked her away, and pushed me out the room as they tried to fix Baby. I slowly sank to the floor in the waiting room, knowing that this entire thing was my fault.
-----------
baby's POV
I was in and out. Images flashed before my eyes. Liv screaming. A mask getting put on my face by a paramedic. An inside of an ambulance. And that's all I remember before I came to. I slowly opened my eyes, and Jack was holding my hand. The first thing that came to my head, I said out loud.

"The baby.." I said. Jack looked up and stood up, beginning to kiss my face over and over.

"Oh thank god.." he said, tears in his eyes.

"Jack the baby.." I whispered.

"Shhh.. baby shh.. she's fine.." he said. He stepped out for a second, and about two minutes later, a nurse walked in holding a little pink bundle. She handed it over to Jack and he kissed her head. Every feeling of weakness left my body and I sat up slowly.

"Wanna meet someone?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled, carefully placing her in my arms. I cradled her, and tears formed in my eyes as I looked at my baby girl. She had jacks lips, and lashes, but every single other thing was me. My curls which were small little hairs in every direction. She had my big brown eyes. She even had the birthmark I had.

"She was born at 10:15 pm on January 7th 2019."

"Hi.." I whispered.. she yawned and I smiled slightly

"Sorry i look like this.. I'm your mom." I said. She just stared at me. I kissed her head, and began thanking god that my baby girl survived. Then it hit me

"Jack-" I started, but he had read my mind

"The cops got Madison. Everything was on camera. Everything is fine." He said. I felt my tears fall, and he kissed my head.

"It's alright baby.. everything is alright" he said before softly kissing me, then Adrianna's head.

"She had breathing problems at first, but everything is fine. The doctor said for her being 5 weeks early, she's pretty healthy.." he said. I nodded and just admired my baby girl, and when I looked up, everyone was at the door and Jack motioned for them to come in. Liv hugged me and began apologizing, before stopping and tearing up at the sight of Adrianna. Everyone passed her around, and Liv fixed me up for pictures thankfully. Alicia placed Lailah on the bed, and she gasped when she saw Adrianna.

"Baby.. look a baby!" She said. I laughed and nodded.
"Yes a baby!" I said kissing her head and holding Adrianna so Lailah could see her niece. She gasped as she softly touched her curly hair and looked at me, with a content smile on her face.
------
After everyone left, Jack and I were alone with Adrianna. He was holding her so I could rest, the nurse helped me breastfeed, and Adrianna instantly picked it up thankfully. I had fell asleep for about half an hour, and when I woke back up Jack was still holding her. He didn't notice the fact that I was awake and I listened as he spoke to her.

"And your mommy didn't wanna be with daddy. But I didn't take no for an answer.. and I know you won't either. You're a gilinsky. Daddy promises to love you.. and protect you.. okay princess? And no dating till you're married okay?" He said kissing her head. She cooed lightly and he smiled at her.

"Yes daddy is silly. Yes he is.. Do you know how perfect you are? You look like mommy.. thank goodness. You're gonna be the most spoiled little monster out here.. I promise I'll alwayssss be here for you.. and your mommy over there, is gonna be a great mommy.. trust me. She loves you more than you can imagine. We both do.. and I love you both more than you can imagine.. and oh I bored you to sleep.." he said. He smiled and kissed her head lightly and I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up Jack was asleep in the chair and Adrianna was gone. Panic rose instantly and I shook Jack.
"Where is she?!" I asked. He placed both hands on my shoulders
"Calm down babe.. the nurse just came and got her.." he said. Panic still stood in me

"I walked with her to the nursery.. she's fine okay?" He asked. Panic still stood in me, until a different nurse went to check on Adrianna, and confirmed that she was in the nursery. Jack kissed my head, and relief ran through me.

"She's fine.." he said. I bit my lip and nodded slowly, and then we both fell back asleep.

-----------
End of todays chapter! Dramatic entrance to the world right? Lol. Leave a comment if you guys want a preview of my new story. I'm already in the process of writing it. Be sure to Leave a comment and make sure to vote! Love you guys!

-Xhalegilinsky