Chapter 16

Faye's P.O.V.

"I'm not wearing this!" I practically screamed at Miles. His face was priceless. I looked at him then the dress.

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's a dress." I stated. I reached for the zipper in the back.

"So?"

"So... I don't like dresses. I'm not a princess."

"But you look beautiful." I looked over the beautiful dress. It was blue then purple, then orange and at the bottom was red. It had black breathtaking embroidered flowers and vines all around it. It was puffy and had a slight tail.

I admit it looks beautiful, but I'm not a princess.

"I can't wear this." I state.

"You're going to wear it whether you like it or not. I wore the outfit you gave me."

"But it wasn't a dress!" I strain.

"You look beautiful, no exceptions, you are going to wear it." I folded my arms and tried to suppress the blush that climbed my cheeks. Miles finished putting on his suit and guided me out the door.

Once we were out of his room and the door was closed I saw a man with light brown hair and stubble for a beard come up to Miles. I felt a vase behind my back, I grabbed it silently. I honestly don't trust this man. He bowed his head slightly and acknowledged Miles.

"Alpha, glad to see you back."

"It's nice to be home, Noah, I would like you to meet Faye." Noah looked me over he grabbed my hand and gave it a slight kiss, his lips lingered as he stared at me. My instincts kicked in and I slammed the vase into his head. Miles pulled me behind him as Noah recovered. He never fell, just stood there with his eyes closed in pain.

"Ah, this is the one who has something against vases." Noah said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"I don't have anything against vases, you just need to learn personal space, buster." I pointed at Noah.

"I'm working on her people skills." Miles said with a sigh. I felt anger run through me.

"I'm a good people person!" I defended. "I just don't like it when I'm stuffed into a dress and some random ass guy is kissing my hand for way too long." I took a deep breath. "I need to go for a run or maybe some buffalo wings?" I leaned against the wall.

Noah looked at me wide eyed, then looked over at Miles. Miles shook his head and looked at Noah. Noah then nodded and bowed to Miles again.

"Today the pack is training, would you like to see how far we have come?"

"Gladly." Miles said as he lead me by a hand on the small of my back. Noah followed us silently. I reached for a vase and held it behind my back away from Miles.

I felt a warm hand wrap around the wrist that's holding the vase, he swiftly stole the vase from my grasp and tossed it back to Noah.

Sneaky Bastard...

"What is it with you and smashing things?" Miles asked me.

"I don't know, what is it with you and shoving me into a dress?"

"What do you have against dresses?"

"What do you have against Arthur?"

"What do you have against me?"

"What is it with you and being an ass all the time?"

"Touche." By the time Miles said that we were outside in a big field. I saw people of all sizes doing different things. I saw people running laps. Some throwing punches, climbing a rock, fighting each other, and half of them were in wolf form.