Already?

I feel her hands run through my hair, her breathing slowing down and mine matching hers. My ears perk up when she suddenly starts try to talk me down, "Relax, Y/N. Relax. We are here, just me and you. Relax."

She keeps talking until I set her down and pull away from her. I look down, more embarrassed than anything. She lifts my chin to look at her and I'm at a loss for words. She's absolutely gorgeous. She smiles at me, "I'm Lauren. And I guess I'm also your mate."

I blush, "I'm Y/N. And looks that way, huh?"

Her giggle fills my ears and I shiver with delight. I don't know what it is about that sound, but it is now my favorite. Her eyes flash a platinum color then she clears her throat, "uh-Y/N, your shirt is torn a bit."

I look down to see a couple tears and I laugh, "Looks like my wolf isn't the only one who made itself present."

She blushes, "My claws came out in the midst of it all. Sorry, alpha problems. I can get you a new shirt. I have an extra in the room."

I nod and we walk into the next room. Finally realizing what she said, did she mean SHE was an alpha as well? That's not supposed to happen. That means one of us has to step down to be luna. Which pack is she a part of?

"Damn girl. The fuck happened to your shirt?"

I look at Lauren, "Nothin. Just uh-"

"We're mates, I'm an alpha, what do you expect?"

"THE FUCK?!?! Y'all are mates?"

I nod, "And, on top of that, I am also an alpha."

They both just stare at me. I flash my alpha eyes. Lauren just stands there speechless. Dinah shakes her head, "Ok, what?! Two alphas together? That ain't fair, dawg."

Lauren blinks a couple times then goes across the room and grabs a shirt out of a bag and hands it to me. I take off my shirt and before I can put her shirt on, I'm pinned against the wall making me drop the shirt. Recognizing the burst of electricity flowing through me, I know it's Lo. My platinum eyes lock with hers. Before Dinah can say anything the door opens and it's the rest of the girls and my band walk in and see us. I hear the door slam and suddenly Seth and Rita have Lauren pinned against the opposite wall.

"Oh hell nah," Dinah tries to grab one of them, but the others go to pin her. Ally manages to pin Talia. I go to move toward Lauren, but Camila and Mani get me. Hey, don't mind me, Just chillin' in my sports bra here. I let out a growl. That's it, this is ridiculous. I feel a huge flood of rage and my canines come out.

"Enough," I push both girls off me. Within a slit second, I've thrown Seth and Rita away from Lauren and they land on their asses like the girls before them. I wrap my arms around Lauren's waist protectively, hyper aware of my surroundings. My breathing has picked up and I'm growling with every exhale. I feel her hands grazing over my abs. I hear Mani get up and start toward me. I turn my head toward her, growling louder.

"Shhhh," a soft hand turns my face and I'm met with a sea of green, "Calm down. She won't hurt me," I feel my canines retract and my eyes change back, "There you go."

She caresses my cheek and I close my eyes and lean into her touch. I hear Chica let out a 'wtf', but I ignored it. Taking a deep breath and turn toward everyone they were all staring at me. Dinah and Talia have been let go. I look to Seth and Rita, "I love you both, but if you touch my mate again, I will not hesitate to hurt you."

Gasps fill the room at the mention of mates. I roll my eyes, turning to Lo, I kiss her cheek then I grab the shirt from the floor and leave. I need to go for a run. Putting on the shirt, I continue to leave the building.

~Author's note~

Feel free to comment!:) Thanks for reading:) Stay free, lovelies!