Talks With Family

It's not easy, being an alpha. You have more power, more responsibility, more rage, and overprotective as fuck. A guy whistled at me and Lauren had him pinned against a wall within a second. I just laughed at he dude. But then I had to find a way to talk Lauren down. No matter how strong alphas are made out to be, here Lo and I stand, outside my house, knowing the others are inside, not knowing exactly what to tell the people inside. I look to the door and take a deep breath while walking towards the door, bringing Lauren with.

I open the door and hear a faint 'They're here' as the door closed. Lauren follows me to the livingroom with the rest of 5H and my band. We stand in front of them all feeling the weight of all the eyes on us. I feel a squeeze on my hand and I smile at Lauren then turned to the group, "So, as you all know, Lauren here, is my mate. But, as you may also know, Lauren and I are both alphas. And when it comes to that, I'm about as clueless as you. We obviously can't fight each other to decide top alpha. But we were talking and it seems, no matter what, our two packs will join as one. So, might as well get used to each other."

I watch Dinah make a face jokingly, "Eh. We can try."

"Oh hush up, Hanson," Rita jokes, "You aren't better."

Lauren speaks up, "Maybe we should all watch a movie later. Maybe even now, but Y/N and I will have to talk over some things. Pack things."

I nod and we go to my room. When was the last time two packs even combined anyway? It always causes such a mess. The alphas have to fight to either the death or until one submits, which never really happens. But in this case, the alphas are mates. How does this even happen?

"Y/N?"

I lay down on my bed and look to her, "Yeah?"

"What phase were you born on," she asks while laying down.

"I knew this would come up sooner or later," I sigh, "I was born during a blood moon. I know. That can be scary. But for the most part, I've got it under control. And for when I don't, I have you now. A wolf can calm its mate down no matter what."

She just smiles and cuddles into me, throwing one leg over me, "I could never be afraid of you, Y/N. I know you wouldn't intentionally hurt someone. Your heart is too good, I've seen it."

I kissy he top of her head and rub her leg. How do I deserve her. She is like the moon, my moon. Completely and utterly beautiful, the kind of beautiful that leaves you speechless and content. And she's completely honest and open. Which reminds me of what I need to tell her, "Hey, Lo?"

She hums a response.

"There's something you need to know about me," I turn away, "Uum.. I have a dick."

She grabs my chin and turns my face towards her, "Don't be ashamed. It's a totally normal thing to have. Just rare, and you're one of a kind. This just makes it easier to have pups. Speaking of... I know we just met and all, BUT.. how many pups do you think you'd want?"

I smile at her. The goddess has definitely touched her, no one else could have such a pure heart. I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear, "Anywhere from 2-4. Not too many, if they're anything like me, they'll be stubborn as hell. Can't have too many hotheads running around causing, goddess knows, what kind of trouble."

That beautiful sound she calls laughter comes out and my heart stops. She is everything.

"I want to spend every second with you by my side."

She nuzzles into my neck, "Well, then it's a good thing you're going on tour with us then."