Game Day

I will not lose this race. I am currently carrying Rita on my back as we running towards the stage. Seth is running with Talia on his back, and Thomas has Chica. I turned the corner and finally made it to the stage entrance, "Yes," I set Rita down and high five her, "that was awesome!"

"No fair, Y/N! You have an alpha advantage!"

I laughed at Seth whining, "Oh hush up. You're just a sore loser."

"Your voice magnifier, madam."

I take my mic out of Thomas' hand and look at everyone, "First show of tour. Let's show them what unlucky looks like. Seven on three. One, two, three, SEVEN!"

Amongst our cheers, I hear a voice, "Well, you guys can't count."

I turn to my mate, "Well, duh," I say as the others get to their spots as the lights go down.

"You have fun out there. Ok?"

"Oh, you know I will," I hear the bell signaling the start of the song. I pull up the mic to my mouth.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my
Oh my, oh my, oh my
Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my
"

I wink at Lauren, then turn and run on stage.

"It ain't my fault you keep turning me on
It ain't my fault you got, got me so gone
It ain't my fault I'm not leavin' alone
It ain't my fault you keep turning me on

I can't talk right now
I'm looking and I like what I'm seeing
Got me feeling kinda shocked right now

Couldn't stop right now, even if I wanted
Gotta get it, get it, get it, while it's hot right now

Oh my God, what is this?
Want you all in my business

Baby, I insist
Please don't blame me for what ever happens next

No I-I-I-I, can't be responsible
If I-I-I-I, get you in trouble now
See you're-'re-'re-'re, too irresistible
Yeah, that's for sure

So if I put your hands where my eyes can't see
Then you're the one who's got a hold on me
No I-I-I-I, can't be responsible, responsible
It ain't my fault (No, no, no, no, no, no, no)
It ain't my fault

It ain't my fault you came in looking like that
You just made me trip, fall, and land on your lap
Certain bad boy smooth, body hotter than a sauna
I don't mean to be rude, but I look so damn good on ya

Ain't got time right now
Missed me with that "what's your name, your sign" right now
It's light outside, I just called an Uber and it's right outside

Oh my God, what is this?
Want you all in my business
Baby I insist
Please don't blame me for what ever happens next

No I-I-I-I, can't be responsible
If I-I-I-I, get you in trouble now
See you're-'re-'re-'re, too irresistible
Yeah, that's for sure

So if I put your hands where my eyes can't see
Then you're the one who's got a hold on me
No I-I-I-I, can't be responsible, responsible
It ain't my fault (No, no, no, no, no, no, no)
It ain't my fault

Baby, one, two, three
Your body's calling me
And I know wherever you're at
Is exactly where I wanna be
But don't blame me

It ain't my fault (No, no, no, no)
It ain't my fault (Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my)

So if I put your hands where my eyes can't see
Then you're the one who's got a hold on me
No I-I-I-I, can't be responsible, responsible
It ain't my fault (No, no, no, no, no, no, no)
It ain't my fault

It ain't my fault you got me so caught (It ain't my fault)
Oh, well that's too bad it ain't my fault!"

The crowd is cheering so loud. This moment right now, it's better than I imagined. I look at my band, then to the crowd and just smile. I bring the mic back up, "Hello, you beautiful people. We are Unlucky 7. But I assume you know that. And if not... now you know. Throughout our performance, you will see some of us switching instruments for different songs. That's just how we function. So please get hyped, and enjoy the show."

We rocked, we rolled, we left it all out on the stage. Then the girls went on after us. I instantly ran to the shower so I could shower first. I showered quickly as possible so I could watch the end of the girls' performance. I stand side stage watching the girls loving what they are doing. And the shine in Lolo's eyes give me so much joy.

"She's next in line from your old pack's rival. How does that settle?"

I turn and see Isandro, "Which pack she is with is irrelevant. She is next alpha, where she goes, I go."

"That simple, huh?"

"Yes. I will continue to stay by her side. And nothing, I repeat, nothing, will harm her."

"Isandro," We both turn and see Mike, "Are you harassing my future daughter-in-law?"

"It's hard not to, when she makes it so easy."

He chuckles then wraps an arm around me, "You know, Y/N, I've been looking into our best shaman to see if we can find someone to help you two have pups."

I laugh nervously and direct my attention to the girls wrapping up their performance, "Thanks sir, but I hardly think that's necessary. Um at the moment anyway."

"Oh don't be ridiculous, of course it-"

He's cut off by a running Lauren yelling my name. I open my arms for her and she runs into me. Problem is, is her leg slammed in between mine, and I dropped to the floor. I'm covering my wounded body part and groan as I'm curled in a ball. Goddess, I think I might puke.

"Shit, Y/N," She bends down next to me, "Are you ok?!"

I let out a loud groan and try to speak, "Leg.. hit...bad spot.... oh fuck."

"Bish, what you mean bad spot," Dinah ask.

Lauren laughs in a nervous tone, "Well, you see-"

"Fuck. Dinah.. I Have .. a ...ow fuck.. dick," I take a deep breath and slowly attempt to stand up, but it's an obvious struggle and Lauren helps me.

"So, I guess we don't need that shaman after all," Mike says, trying to add some humor.

"Yeah," I slowly let go of Lauren, "I was gonna get to tellin' you that. I was born intersex. So, yeah, not necessary."

"What an interesting mutation. Most intersex beings are infertile. Dearest, Y/n, how do you know  if that this isn't the case," Isandro asks.

"Proper tests were ran to make sure. I promise, I am very much fertile."

"If you excuse us, Isandro, I would love some alone time with my mate," Lauren says coldly.

He smirks, "By all means. Got a pack to expand after all."

I growl lowly at the inappropriate comment.

In a blink of an eye, I'm pinned against a wall. I growl even louder glaring into his feline eyes.