Author's Note and Apology

Hello, beautiful readers! It has been far too long. I'm extremely sorry for the unannounced hiatus. But I've been working on a few different side projects and lost time to write. Currently have a YouTube channel started up, that's one thing. Just got a lot of random I wanna get out there. And my brother told me to try it out.

Another is that I've been working on being more active on insta. I'm also debating on posting about my stories there, updates, artwork, and just extras. Maybe even posting fanart, if anyone has any or wants to make any. Let me know what you think? If you think its a good idea, I can give out my username. But what had sparked it was the fact that have been dealing with some gut issues for a few years now, and recently decided I wanted to workout to better my health, also post my progress to keep me going. And I've been debating on including other aspects of my life on there too. And believe it or not, you all are pretty important to me. I love you all.

So, a lot of contemplating and thinking. On top of working 60 hour weeks. I'll have at least one more chapter to every story on here in the next 24 hours. Again, sorry for the hiatus. I'm gonna try and make it up to you. And I absolutely love the comments and votes. As always, if you ever have requests for stories, let me know! Feel free to msg me whenever. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you all,

Jo