Norminah & Questions

"Honestly, Y/N, why so harsh?"

"I'm not quite sure either, Isandro. Could me the fact that you tried to kill me the last time we were near each other."

"Ah, but I didnt succeed. Does that not count for something? Besides, the past is passed. You really shouldn't focus on such petty stuff anyways."

I growl, quite audibly, and start to move toward him, but I'm stopped by Lauren. She just holds me from the front and looks at me, He isn't worth it, love. Let him be. He just wants a reaction out of you.

I sigh, You're right.

I stop resisting Lauren and look up to find a smirk of Isandro's face, "All it takes is a look, and she's down everyone! Nice to know that you're weaker than you show."

I laugh at him, "Yes, so weak that YOU couldn't kill me. Ain't that right?"

His smirk fades, "I know you're hiding something mutt. And I will figure out how you survived the wolfbane. Mark my words."

"Not sure I can, I don't seem to have a pen and paper with me."

He snarls at me and walks away. I shake my head, What a dimwitted fool.

You're telling me.

I smile, oh good! Voices in my head! I knew that I was going crazy!

We both laugh and then I bend down and kiss her, "You, my lovely goddess, are a beautiful."

"Hey, Y/N," i look up and see Normani.

"What's up Manibear?"

"Could we talk?"

"Absolutely!"

I give Lauren a kiss on the head, then Mani and I walk off together. The walk was quiet, but I was ok with that, I knew that she'd talk when she felt comfortable. The daylight of the evening, played across my skin as we walked. Eventually, we stopped and sat on the ground in a park near the venue. I laid down and watched the clouds slowly go by. Not a minute later, she copied my actions, "This whole waiting thing sucks."

I chuckle a bit, "Yeah, that it does. On the bright side, we just had another full moon, so that means that the energy of that night could've helped her move a bit closer to realizing who you really are to her."

She groans, "Its just so dumb. I don't want to wait anymore. I love her so much, and she can't even see it because she hasn't gotten there yet."

"She will soon. Don't give up hope. I promise, it will be WELL worth it."

"Hey, Mani," we both look up to see where the new voice came from.

Normani instantly smiles at her with admiration,  "Hey, Dinah."

At that moment, I realize the same expression on Dinah's face. I feel like such a third wheel right now. She lays next to Mani, and cuddles into her, "You don't have to wait anymore."

I smile at both of them and stand up, "Welp, don't stay out too late. Enjoy the rest of your night!"

I only get nothing in response. They're cute. I walk back to the venue and everyone is getting ready for tomorrow. And I feel something's off. I feel a different emotion lingering in the air. It's odd to say, but it's almost like I'm following a trail, answering a destress call. It leads me back to the hotel.  And into a room, which wasn't shut all the way. I make sure to latch it closed. I'm in Mila and Ally's room. Then the path leads me to the bathroom. I turn the door nob and find Mila on the floor with a numb expression on her face, with tears falling on their own accord. She doesn't even register me coming in. I quickly sit next to her, but she doesn't realize I'm there, until I wrap my arms around her and hold her in my lap, "I got you, babygirl. I'm right here. I got you."

She buries her head in my chest and starts crying harder. I hold her close and stroke her hair. I reminder her that she is strong and she isn't alone. She calms down and looks at me, "H-how d-d-did you know I w-a-as here?"

I wipe her tears, "I'm not exactly sure, but I'm glad I found you. What happened, mija?"

She looks down, "I don't understand why they left."

"Who?"

"It doesn't matter. They just left me here a-and I don't understand. And I-I want to fight passed these feelings, b-but don't know how."

"I'll be right back."

I got up and went to the bedroom and found her laptop then returned. I set the laptop on the toilet and opened it.

"What are you doing," she said with much confusion.

I smile and turn the computer towards her, "We are going to write a song. It always seems to take the edge off the pain for me, why not at least try it, ya know?"

She nods. As the night goes on she tells me about what happened and we slowly being bits and pieces together to make parts of a song. There's much emotion to be held within these lyrics... within these Questions.