Cat's Out of the Bag

Tour life is VERY different that regular life. Then, being a wolf on top of that, makes it even more different. And the cherry on top is touring with your mate. I don't remember the last time I watched the girls perform. Maybe 4 weeks. I always find an excuse to not watch them. Most of the time I plan my shower during the time they go on, then take longer to get dressed. It's not that I don't want to watch them. It makes me so happy to see the smiles on their faces and see them enjoying themselves. And on top of that, Lauren always makes a point to make eye contact with me when she dances in any sexual way. Which is why I can't watch them. The urge to mate with Lauren has gotten so strong. And has lead to more than one awkward boner. Then again, it IS Lauren Jauregui, who wouldn't get turned on when making out with her? Also, with some advice from my father, we've learned how to 'turn off' automatically sharing our thoughts. Though, we don't do it much. We enjoy the bond it offers. 

I feel my phone vibrate and I look down to see my father texted me.

Old Guy- Why do I feel you aren't telling me the whole story?

I read it again and sigh. How exactly do you tell your dad that his crazy brother has been traveling with the crew on tour? Especially after almost two months of avoiding the subject. Well, now's a good time as any.

Y/n-Because I haven't been.

Old Guy- What aren't you telling me?

Y/n- Isandro. He's been here on tour this whole time. Along with his pack. Small, but strong pack.

Old Guy- Y/F/N! Why are you only telling me now?! You should've told me the moment you knew he was there! Does he know anything?!

Y/n- I wanted to get a better feel of who he is and what he and his pack can do. No, no he doesn't. The only people who know that Lauren and I are BOTH alphas are our closest pack members. And I trust ALL of them.

Old Guy- And about what you are?

Y/n- Just Lauren. Which, my tiger keeps making appearances. Actually, both my animal sides are becoming VERY hard to keep at bay.

Old Guy- Mainly around Lauren?

Y/N- ESPECIALLY around Lauren.

Old Guy- Y/n. You two are mates. Your body it just trying  get you to complete the bond that started forming when the two of you met.

Y/n- Are you saying what I think you're saying?

Old Guy- Maybe it's time to... get to intimate... with your mate.

Y/n- Dad. I'm not so innocent that I don't know what being top and bottom is. You CAN say sex.

Old Guy- If you're anything like me, you're good at both.

Y/n- Ew! Dad! Gross! With that, Imma go.

Old Guy- Be careful, Y/n. Something is coming, I can feel it.

Ew. Remind me to never talk about sex with my father ever again.

"Why were you talking to your dad about sex for?"

I jump at the unexpected voice and turn towards the beauty coming out of the bathroom, "Dear gods, Lo. You scared the shit out of m-"

The words get stuck when I realize what she's wearing. She had just got out of the shower and she was just wearing a  small robe, with her wet hair cascading down one side. A water droplet caught my eye as it traveled down her chest and disappeared in her cleavage. I hear her clear her throat and I snap back to reality to see smirk on her face. I shake my head and grab the glass of water other night stand and take a drink in an attempt to distract myself from the goddess making her way to me.