Nine

Donny's POV

Few days passed and Yale University called mom again to ask if I'm going to do it. I don't know what to do.

I went to Mom's office, I can see Mom and Dad talking about something.

"Mom, Dad?" I said while opening the door.

"Yes, anak?" mom said smiling at me.

"I've decided to go," I said looking at them and waiting for the reaction. They both hugged me.

"Congrats Donny, we are so proud of you," dad said with a huge smile on his face. I could say that this going to college thing made my parents really proud of me.

I left the room with a relieved feeling. Masarap sa pakiramdam na I'm stress free from all this "time" thing that I'm asking for. It feels great to be in college.

I'm walking through the hallway and I see my siblings, all of them.

"Why are you in there? Did you get in trouble?" Hannah asked me crossing her two arms.

"I'm going to college!" I said with an excited face. They hugged me with excitement, my siblings always have the best hugs.

What about my siblings? Sino mag-aalaga sa kanila when their kuya is not around?

"Wait, who will look after you guys?" I said raising my brows.

"I'm a kuya naman eh," Benj said. We all laugh.

"What about Sofia?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, what about her?" Ella supported Hannah.

"Well, she was trying to push me to do it kahit ayaw ko sana," I explained,

"Napipilitan lang yun," Benj said.

"Bakit mo alam ang mga bagay na yan Benjamin?" Ella asked Benj. Oh no, she's on the "ate" mode.

"Honestly, I don't know." Benj said with a confuse look, we all laugh again.

"Stop that! I can't understand you guys!" Solana interrupted. I carried Solana and we all went to the backyard. We played outdoor games like catch, the trampoline and soccer.

•••

Sofia's POV

Few days ago, we started the recording session which is so cool. At the same time, few days ago was the last time I heard from Donny.

"Ai? Ai! Hoy," Andrea calls me.

"Ano?" I said looking at her direction.

"Really? Ano ba yan, kanina pa ako nagsasalita." she pouted, "Ano na naman ba yang iniisip mo?" she added.

"What are we?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind," I said and changing the topic. I heard my phone goes off. I got a new text.

iMESSAGE
Hannah Banana
10:45 am, Tuesday

Hi ai! Are you
free today?

Hi han :) later
at lunch.

Can we meet?

Sure :)

See you later ai

After our shoot today, I went to Greenbelt to meet up with Hannah. I can see her waiting, as I reached her I hugged her immediately.