Seventeen

Sofia's POV

We were stuck in the traffic. I really hate this. While we're still stuck in the middle of the road, I decided to go through my social medias. I went to Twitter, nothing new. I check my Instagram.

I tap the search button it is also where you can find pictures that your followings liked. I see a photo and I'm kinda attached to it, the picture contains a girl with a guy. The guy looks familiar, I immediately tap the picture.

Instagram
imjanedeleon

It was fun catching up with this guy ❤🙈 donny_pangilinan

Damn. It's Donny with a girl. Who's the girl? She looks familiar, I think I already saw her in ABS but I'm still not sure.

The girl is the one holding the phone and Donny is sitting next to her, they both smiled and Donny is so handsome. This just happened earlier, because Donny is still wearing the same shirt from earlier when he visited me.

I checked the comments, my eyes are burning.

username: I FOUND MY NEW OTP OMG
username: SHIP
username: is he your bf?
username: username iyak na tayo bes
username: i ship this
username: donny 💖

I try to calm myself, I checked the girl's Instagram. She's Jane Deleon, she's a model, actress, and etc. Shit. Before she posted a picture of her and Donny, she posted a picture of Donny sitting across the table.

Instagram
imjanedeleon

He's complaining about the "Donnie" 😂🙊 Here's a candid 🙈 donny_pangilinan

It is a photo of Donny busy with his frappe and holding his phone.

I stalked Jane a little longer just to know her more, I could say she's pretty. Parang iiyak na ako. I went back to Twitter to ease the pain I'm feeling right now.

My eyes wide opened.

Twitter
imjanedeleon

donnypangilinan check your DM 😂🙊

May pa-DM pa kayong nalalaman pwe. I'm jealous and I'm really mad, ewan ko ba.

After stalking her, I didn't noticed that we are almost home.

I went inside the house and I'm so tired. I'm always tired.

"Hey, you okay?" Luis asked me while he's putting his arm around my shoulder. I nodded.

Luis is living with us here in Manila, because he haven't found any apartment yet so he have to stay in my place.

"I'm going to the guest room muna." He said

"Okay."

I went to my room and lay in my bed. I always think of how I love Donny, but what about Luis? My feelings for him is starting to grow.

•••

Donny's POV

After the two weeks vacation here in the Philippines, I've decided to come back to States for the graduation ceremony. Ofcourse, my family went with me.

After the graduation, everything went well, we had our vacation there in States. We went to New York, California and we also went to Chicago. It was fun being with your family.

One week vacation was good and we went back to Manila.

Late night chats with Jane. That happens quite a while now. I think I like her, but I can't stop thinking about Sofia.

I already invited Jane to dinner with my family, and they seem to get along and they are starting to love her. I could say "We are dating" because most of the time, we're seeing each other.

2:05 pm, Friday

I'm here at Jane's apartment watching movies, we're having our "Friday Movie Marathon." It's really fun being with her.

"Here's the pizza," she said while holding a box of pizza, it is huge.

I sit on the couch while watching a movie. I helped her put the pizza on the coffee table, and she sits next to me.

It was a rainy Friday afternoon, while we watch the movie and we still have our chats together.

"You know what Donny, I'm really comfortable with you. I really don't know why." She said with a smile.

"Really? Well, I'm just glad you're comfortable with me, it might be really awkward if you don't." I said sarcastically.

We laughed our heads off, I still don't know why we are laughing.

We spent the rest of the afternoon with chats and watching movies, and ofcourse nobody forgets about the foods.

•••

7:03 pm, Friday

After hanging out with Jane, I went home and we ate our dinner.

We're in our room, Benj and I. I'm still thinking about how I can't stop thinking about Sofia. It's almost three weeks, the last time I talked to her. I miss her.

Questions keep running through my head, "Are they official?" "Sinagot na niya kaya si Luis?"

I can't stop thinking about her. I still love her.

"Huh?! You still love Sofia?!" Benj said looking at me and his eyes widen.

"What?! What do you mean?" I asked really confused.

"Again with that daydreaming, I heard what you're whispering." he said laughing.

"Shut up," I throw the pillow to him.

"Maybe, you should go talk to her and tell her the truth. Stop hiding that feelings, bago ka pa mahuli. Kahit anong sabihin niya, if she feels the same or nah, you gotta accept it because you love her." Benj explained giving me advice and take note he's so serious.

Aba matindi rin tong kapatid ko, dami niya ng alam.

I give him a knowing face, kunyari I agree to what he said.

"Saan mo ba natutunan ang mga bagay na yan Benjamin?" I asked teasingly.

"Shut up Donny, atleast marami akong alam, eh ikaw?" He said

"Sinong maraming alam?" Hannah barged in and raising her brows.

"Hanot mas maraming alam na love advice yung kapatid natin kaysa sa atin," I told her still teasing Benj.

"Oh really?! I think this brother of ours is in love," she came near Benj and tickling him.

We both laughed, Benj was a little bit pissed.

"Sorry po kuya," I said stopped from laughing and Hannah did the same thing.

He throws two pillows that landed on our faces. He laughed and we did the same thing. We went crazy and laughed our heads off.

I am as crazy as my siblings are, that's why I love them.

~

New chapter!! Please vote and let me know what you think! -donsforhon xx (on twitter)