Twenty

Donny's POV

She completes me. She's everything and I'm just really happy to have her.

I woke up early and went to the gym. After that, I went back home. It was just a normal day, preparing for tomorrow's family gathering with the Pangilinan. Evening came and I wanted to visit Sofia tonight.

It's 8:45pm.
I got myself dressed not literally like wearing dress lol. I'm wearing a sweater and sweatpants, and pairing it with my Adidas. I drive myself to her house.

As I get there, I press the door bell and one of her yayas opened it for me.

"Sir Donny?" she said as she opened the door, "Yes it's me." I said and smiled. "Is Sofia home?" I added, "Nasa loob po, pumasok po kayo." she said letting me in.

I walked through the gate and the front door, I told yaya don't tell Sofia that I'm here, and she did. I get myself upstairs and went to her room. I opened the door of her room a little bit, there I see her busy with school works. She looked at my direction, and I think she's confused who it is. I opened the door wider, and as she sees me, I can see that she was so surprised. She ran to my direction and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked still surprised. "I came to see you, duh." I said rolling my eyes at her and hugged her, teasing her. "Huwag kang ano Donny." She said parang nagtatampo, I hugged her again. As she sits on her bed, hindi na siya kumikibo, I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek and rested my head to her shoulder. She looked at me, and I looked up to her while still resting my head. "Sorry," I said with a huge smile.

She laughed.
"Sira ulo," I said to her. "Shut up." she said laughing.

I spent few hours with her, it was full of chats and it was fun. I'm just really happy to say that she's mine.

•••

7:56 am, Tuesday

I woke up. Our house is busy. Mom, dad and our yayas are cooking for today's family gathering with the Pangilinan. I eat my breakfast with Solana and Benj.

After breakfast, I went back to my room and got myself ready. While I'm putting my clothes on, I can hear the noises of my cousins, uncles and aunts. Our family is really big, and I'm really happy about it.

I went downstairs and I see them, I hugged them because it's been a long time since I've seen them. It's also rare for us to be complete because we have a big family.

"Donny!!!" Stella shouting and giggling while hugging me. "Stella!!!" I did in return still hugging her, "How was Spain?" I asked, "Always good." She said smiling. Hannah joined us and hugged Stella.

The endless conversations and fun with my family is always the best. Pictures, games, foods and chats were surrounding our house and I'm just really happy to have them.

I'm on the living room with my cousins chillin'.

"Donny, how's Sofia?" Gab asked. I've realized I haven't texted her, I feel like I'm a bad boyfriend. "She's fine." I said to her and smiled. I took my phone from my pocket and started typing.

iMESSAGE
Sofia 💕🙈
4:56 pm, Tuesday

What's up b?

Nothing

Wait, what happen?

Wala

Ano ba yan Sofia

Ano ba pake mo?

Sorry na. My cousins
are here kasi. Sorry na.

You should tell me
that you can't text
para hindi ako maghihintay
na parang tanga.

Sorry. I forgot kasi.

She didn't reply. Nagtatampo siya, I didn't mean that. I have to make it up to her. While my cousins are talking, I'm still thinking what to do.

"Donny, may problema ba?" Ella asked while she sits beside me, "Sofia's mad at me, because I didn't text her." I explained. "You should tell her kasi kung hindi ka makakatext." She said, "Do I have to?" I complained but not really, "Ofcourse, you have to let your girlfriend know if you're busy or what." She explained, "I really didn't know that." I said. "Well Donny, you should know about that." she said while she raises her brows on me.

Is this really serious? I'm not really used to have a girlfriend because NGSB. I realized that I have to understand that girls are very sensitive.

I took my phone and searched her name and tap the call icon. It starts to ring.

"Hey." I started

"What?" No emotion came.

"Look, I'm sorry. I forgot, I wasn't used to it and it wasn't my intention to do it. I mean, I didn't mean it." I explained.

"I'm sorry for overacting. I also realized that I have to wait for your explanations."

I sigh in relief.

"Thanks babe. I love you." I said to her. I wanted to let her feel how much I love her, as possible as I could. I love her more than she ever know.

I can feel that she smiles through the phone.

"I love you too Donny."

I smiled. She's the cutest (next to Solana ofcourse).

I put my phone down and I can still trace the smile I had on my face. She never fails to make me smile.

I was relieved by the chat we had. The party with my family was fun and I couldn't ask for more. It's really wonderful to be with them again.

~

I'm really sorry if this is short and super tagal pa. Out of ideas na kasi. Please voteand you guys the first chapter hit 100 views/seen something like that! Omg thank you guys!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Especially to the best fam I know, you guys are the best. Donny loves us fam! ☺❤ Shoutout to you all xx -donsforhon (on twitter)