Thirteen

Donny's POV

I arrived in New York safe and sound. After the arrival, the vehicle that will bring me to Connecticut is already waiting outside. I'm inside the car and still admiring the beauty of New York.

New York is one of those cities I couldn't stop falling in love with. The city lights is always beautiful. I took some pictures and I also decided to call mom.

"Hey mom."

"Hello Donny, anak how are you?"

"I'm good, i'm at the car, we're on our way to Connecticut."

"Ahh ganun ba, always take care of yourself anak ha. And I almost forgot we got you a car there, it should be outside the Yale housing your tito Alfred will be there waiting for you."

"What?! Really?! That's so cool, thanks ma. Also tell dad."

"You're welcome anak, I'll talk to you later. I still have things to do."

"Sure ma, please tell dad and my siblings I said hi and i miss them."

"Okay Donny, i love you. Ingat ka pa lagi."

"I love you too ma, kayo din."

I put my phone down, and took a nap because i'm still tired.

After the 2hours ride, we finally arrived in Connecticut. The surroundings is really beautiful and stunning. We passed by the beautiful stores and park, my eyes can't stop looking at it. I see the Yale University, it's so beautiful. I couldn't imagine myself going to this school, it is a dream come true.

I took few snaps for my Snapchat, it's so beautiful. As I step out of the car, I see my tito Alfred, he is the good friend of my dad, he works here in Yale University in Business School.

"Donny! How are you son?" Tito Alfred approached.

"I'm good tito, how about you?"

"I'm good too, here is the key to your car."

I took the key, I see the sign of Audi. I almost cry when I saw it, nakakahiya naman.

"Thank you tito."

"You're welcome, Donny. Mag-ingat sa pagmamaneho."

"Opo."

"I'll show you the way to your apartment here in the campus."

He leads the way, I see the the sign Yale Housing. It is a huge building with relaxing surroundings. There are so many buildings in Yale Housing, but some of them are located far from here.

We entered one of the buildings. We're walking on our way to the lobby.

"Donny, your dad told me you're taking up Business."

"Yes tito, I find it useful kasi then at the same time I wanted to continue playing basketball."

"That's good, but I want you to also focus on your studies."

"Yes po tito."

"After we're done here, I'm gonna show you the building of Business School which where I teach."

"Okay po,"

We arrived the lobby, there's this girl busy with paper works.

"Hello, good morning, I'm Mr. Diaz and I'm getting the keys for room 315."

"Good morning sir, yes here it is."

"Thank you."

We found the room 315, as I opened the door, I'm amazed. It is not just any room, it's a beautiful apartment. It is huge than the other rooms in lower floors.

I see the tiny living room which I find really comfortable, it has white walls, the apartment's concept is like aesthetic or it's really tumblr. The apartment is full of white, black, and grey, it's really interesting and really cool.

The view from my apartment is beautiful, as I turn my direction to the right I see the kitchen is so cute.

The whole apartment is stunning and kinda wanna live here for life, but I couldn't.

After putting my things in my apartment, we went to Yale University Business School.

The building is really nice, the surroundings is also gorgeous, everything about it is great.

Tito Alfred also explained some things I should know about the school, being in the business and other things like that. After touring few places in the campus, tito told me to drive and go site seeing.

We went to the Yale Housing parking lot, and it was my first time seeing my car. It's black and it's beautiful, the tinted windows are interesting and the wheels, I'm in love with it.

Connecticut might be a small state, but is it stunning. It's really peaceful.

I noticed that I didn't bother myself checking Sofia. I hope she's doing okay. Donny hindi ka niya boyfriend, huwag kang ano. You're just a best friend. I'm calling her to ask if she's okay.

I took my phone out and called her.

"Hey Ai."

"Hello Dons."

"How are you?"

"I'm okay. You?"

"Same. How's your school?"

"It's beautiful."

"Really? I wish I could go there."

"I wish you were here."

"What?"

"Ha? Ano? Ah, wala. sabi ko miss na kita."

"Ako rin, i miss you Dons."

"Tito Alfred and I went site seeing with my new car."

"What?! You have your own car?! Omg really?! What is it?"

"Audi baby." I said laughing

"Naiiyak ako, dream car ko po."

"Same, but maganda rin ang Camaro."

"Oo nga."

"Sof, i'm going to call you later when I'm back at the apartment."

"Okay."

"Bye, ingat ka pa lagi."

"Bye po, ikaw din."

After talking to her, mas naging panatag ako na okay siya. We went back to the campus and I said goodbye to tito Alfred.

As I get myself to my apartment, I try to fix my things, I like it when it's organize.

I put my clothes in the cabinet, put the things I need in places and other things than that.

I took a nap, because I'm really tired. 

~

Hope you're enjoying this story, I'm lack of ideas na :( please let me know if you have request to what will happen next :) -donsforhon xx (on twitter)