real family

to say I was a wreck would be an understatement. Colorado was still in my mind and I had the Rockies manager calling me, asking of my decision.

I was doing the most unprofessional thing by telling them I haven't decided, but I knew I had to make my choice soon otherwise I'd have nothing.

Carlos never brought up the situation, nor did he ask about it. but I could feel everything he wanted to say, and it hurt worse than words.

things went back to normal after our first conversation about it, well, for the most part. everything was great on the inside, but for some reason my head wasn't screwed on straight anymore.

something about Colorado triggered something deep inside of me. and to put it simply - I wanted to take the job.

a week after Carlos and I had spoke about it, him and the guys came up with these plans to go to an arcade since no one had plans on a Friday night.

Lance came up with it, and when he asked who was down, George, Alex and Jake said they would meet us at the arcade in an instant.

"where's Kara?" I asked Lance after him, along with the rest of the guys, spent thirty dollars on just tokens.

Lance was jiggling the cup of tokens in his hand. "helping a pregnant family member. I got bored, not much to do without her," he shrugged.

George and Jake were playing each other furiously in a game of air-hockey. Alex occupied himself on pac-man while Lance was busying himself on a pinball machine.

after I got bored of playing whichever game I wasn't completely bad at, I wandered off to a different part of the arcade in search of Carlos.

I walked toward the end of the arcade and spotted Carlos standing in front of a game, aggressively stomping around and twisting his body. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his middle, making him stop.

"I'm glad you found me," he said. "look at what I'm playing,"

I poked my head around his body and saw that he was failing miserably to Dance, Dance, Revolution. my heart jumped and my palms began to sweat a bit.

"let me take over," I said quickly.

Carlos stepped down and we quickly traded places. I placed my feet on the arrows and began to move around quickly.

I finished the first dance and I could hear Carlos laughing as he cheered at my success.

I continued to play the game in silence, and as soon as I reached the third dance, Carlos reached his hands around my body and pushed them under my shirt and straight up to my stomach.

his hands were cold, and I jumped at the feeling. as a result, my foot flicked off the arrow to the right and I ended up stepping on the wrong arrow.

"fuck," I muttered – partially in reference to how I had lost and partially to the feeling of Carlos's cold hands on my skin.

"what's wrong, baby?" Carlos growled into my ear before licking my ear lobe.

he pulled it into his mouth, gently sucking and biting on it. I reached my hands behind me and grabbed onto his hips, pulling him closer to my body.

he let out a low moan in my ear.

the game ended and I looked back around Carlos to see if anyone was watching us.

unfortunately, Alex was in view with his back turned, and I didn't want to take any chances.

Carlos noticed and pulled the both of us off the game and towards the guys who were heading our way.