promise me a second time

following the end of the game, George and José were still interested in going to a bar which resulted in the quick exit from the Rogers Centre for some of the guys.

back at the hotel, Carlos was taking his shower while I fixed my hair up a bit, freshened up, and changed into better clothes.

just as I was about to touch up on my makeup, Carlos opened the bathroom door and walked out with nothing but a white towel he held around his waist.

I immediately stopped what I was doing even with my makeup brush in hand to watch him stroll across the room past me, and into his suitcase.

he rummaged inside it for a bit until he pulled out a pair of boxer briefs and quickly turned back to look at me, catching me in my gaze.

"you just love staring at me, huh," Carlos smiled, looking down at his body arrogantly.

I rolled my eyes. "you're gorgeous," I replied sarcastically.

"hmm, you want a show?" he pulled at the towel.

"oh," I unbuckled the button of my jeans the way I had did before he left to the stadium. "are you sure you want to be the one to give it?"

Carlos took a step back and tilted his head, smiling with enthusiasm. "have I mentioned that I'm loving your new confidence?"

I stuck my tongue out at him in response, not really knowing how to answer. maybe because I knew Carlos had given me confidence that he saw grow overtime.

claiming for not wanting to be a distraction, Carlos went back into the bathroom to put on his briefs but still came out to put on his nicer clothes.

he stood in front of the bed that I was sitting on purposely, half naked while he watched me brush some setting powder on my face.

I knew what he was doing, so I played along.

"wow, you actually are really sexy," I said as I started to put on some mascara.

"don't look for too long then. I don't want you to get all hot before we go out for a night of drinking. I still want to get you back for what you did," he said with a wink.

he grabbed his pair of jeans and pulled them up his legs. I tried not to look as he brought them up and fixed them around his waist.

"too late," I murmured very quietly, focusing on coating my lower lashes.

"what?" Carlos stammered over his words as he swallowed. "don't do this now, I want to go drinking with you,"

"then we can have fun all sloppy when we get back," I said just above a whisper.

I almost hoped that he didn't hear me because of how bold it was. I never imagined participating in bedroom talk, but only because I never felt any type of control until Carlos.

it was like a battle of dominance when we were together.

Carlos groaned as he slid into a plain black shirt to match my plain black long-sleeve.

apparently, he had heard my comment.

I only snickered as he continued to watch me finish up on my makeup as he was tightening a belt around his waist.

I wanted to make another comment about the belt, but kept silent.

"can I do that?" Carlos asked, and I looked at him confused.

"what?"

"can I put that on you?" he pointed to my blush palette and blush brush.

I thought about it for a second. "uh, sure," I shrugged.