Rex 2

Btw, I take requests!! They may not be quite as long as the ones I've written previously, but I'll try to make them as long as possible!

'I'm dead' I thought as a saw her approach me. I couldn't take it anymore. I burst at her, tears streaming down my face. "Why?! Why would you do this?! Why would you betray me?! Or the republic?! Or Obi-Wan?!"
"He doesn't love me! And he never will!" She yelled at me, making me cower slightly. I couldn't believe that my own sister was a bounty hunter.... 'She's gonna kill me soon... Or take me away to someone who will kill me... Or put me into slavery...' I thought, scared.
Boba Fett came behind her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Good Job" he said to her. "She will make wonderful bait." "Bait?!" I said, rushing to the front of the cell. "For what?!" "Quiet!!" Rosaline snapped at me. I cowered again, looking around. I could see no apparent escape route, but my saber was on Rose's belt. I glared at her.

A few hours later, I was pulled out of the cell by Rose as she led me down a hallway. "I hope you're happy!" I spat at her. She rolled her eyes and ignored me as she pulled me along. I could tell that it was night, and I could tell that we were in the Jedi temple. "Why did you bring me here?!" I screamed, hoping someone would hear me, but the place seemed abandoned.
She took me to the center of the temple, and put me in a choke hold, pointing a blaster at my head. Then I saw it. Mace Windu and Boba Fett. Boba Fett was threatening the Jedi master and telling him about how he's going to get revenge for his dead father. Master Windu had his lightsaber in a defensive position, glancing from me to Boba, trying to figure a way out of this.... Situation.
Suddenly, I felt a blaster bolt shot into my stomach, and I fell to the ground. I looked up at Rose, who was shooting at someone. I looked at who she was shooting at. It was Rex!! "No!!" I screamed and stood up, taking Rose to the ground with me as I fell over again. She yelled at me, which seemed distant. "Get off of me, you jerk!!" I yelled back at her. "I just saved your life, idiot!!" She used the force to throw me into Rex, at which point, I passed out.

I woke in Rex's arms. He had a cloth to my stomach, trying to stop the bleeding. I coughed "Rex..." I said weakly. I put my shaking hand up to his cheek. "I.... I love you..." I coughed again and my hand dropped. "I love you too...." He said to me. My breaths were becoming shallower, and my vision began to get blurry.
"Clipso!" Master Windu said as he got down by my side. I weakly looked over to him. "Yes, Master....?" I breathed out. "The medic won't arrive in time. I'm sorry..." He told me, regretfully. Rex looked up at him, shocked. "Isn't there anything you can do?!" Rex was panicking.
Master Windu put his hand to his chin in thought as I pushed calmness and peace toward Rex using the force, and he calmed down some. He kept his hand pressed on the cloth against my stomach. "There's one way, but it's risky...." Master Windu said to us.
I looked to him. "Will.... Will it save me.....?" I said, then coughed again. I could feel the life force in my body dissipating. "It may save you, but it may kill you instantaneously." Master Windu told me. "What is it...?" I asked cautiously. "Basically," he said to me. "I can use the force to slow your heart rate to one or two beats per minute. Fatal for some people, life saving for others."
I looked at him, then to Rex, tears in my eyes, giving him a look saying 'What do I do...??' He looked up at Windu, then back down at me giving me a look saying 'Do It. I'll be here for you.' I looked to Windu and nodded. "Do it..." I said and then sighed and closed my eyes.
I could feel my heart slow. My breathing slowed more than it was before. I lost consciousness.

When I woke, I could hear the chattering voices. I picked them out, one by one. Kix, Windu, Ani, Soka, and strangely, Rosaline. Yet... I felt six people in the room. I opened my eyes to the bright light and winced, closing them again. I felt people rush toward me. I heard questions, my name, and exclaims of relief.
I opened my eyes again and Kix helped me sit up. He was on my right, and Rose was on my left with an apologetic look. Ani was next to her and Ahsoka was next to Kix. Windu was next to Ani near the foot of the bed, and Rex was next to Ahsoka, but had his helmet on. I couldn't feel his emotions with the excitement going on.

After I got out of the infirmary and convinced Rose to stay on the base with me, I went to Rex's quarters and knocked on his door. We'd been dating, but nothing too special. Mostly admitting our love to each other over and over again.
Cody answered the door. 'Great...' I thought to myself, but smiled regardless. "Hello, Cody...." I said, smiling. "If you're looking for Rex, he went to find you, Sir." Cody stated while he stood at attention. I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Thank You, Cody." I said and ran toward my quarters, but ran into someone on the way.
I began to fall backwards from the blow, but they caught me. I looked up and saw Rex holding me. I smiled and stood, then hugged him. "Hey, Rex...." I whispered in his ear. "Hi, beautiful...." He whispered back and kissed my cheek. I backed away from him slightly and stood square in front of him. "Cody said you'd set out to find me?" I said, teasing him slightly.
Rex only smiled and reached behind his back. He got down on one knee and my stomach flipped. He pulled out a small box and opened it. It had the most beautiful ring that I'd ever seen in my entire life in it. He looked up at me, and I could practically feel him (and myself) shaking.
"Clipso. Dearest, Sweetest, Clipso. The love of my life. Will you marry me?" He said. I was shocked. I was shaking. I was happy. I was excited. And I nodded, tears in my eyes. "Yes...." What started out as a whisper got louder. "Yes... Of course, my love!" He got up and kissed me, and I kissed back. We were truly in love, and now I knew.