Christmas 2/Fives 1

(This is mostly a Christmas one, but it does have some Fives fluff as well. Enjoy!)

The Presents 🎁

(Y/N) woke up Christmas morning super early to wake up her husband, Fives. Fives chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Morning, Princessá." He said. She giggled. "Morning, My Prince." She said back. He kissed her gently and she kissed him back, but pulled away suddenly, remembering that it's Christmas.

"Fives!" She said almost scoldingly. "It's Christmas morning! Let's go!" Fives just chuckled, letting her pull him downstairs. There weren't any presents under the tree besides the ones they'd gotten for each other. (Y/N) was slightly disappointed but she smiled nevertheless. She pulled out Fives' stocking that she'd filled for him and gave it to him. She giggled as he opened it, then he gave her hers. It was almost empty.

(Y/N) looked up at Fives confusedly. She reached her hand in and pulled out the only thing in there. "A... Card...?" She said, confused and slightly heartbroken. "Yup." Fives said back proudly.

(Y/N) opened the card, which read as follows,
"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)!

I hope I didn't scare you too much, my dear, but if you look outside, I believe the presents I was gonna put in your stocking were just too big, so I left them in a bigger stocking outside. I hope you'll enjoy, my love.

Love, Fives. "

At this, (Y/N) rushed to the window and pulled the blinds, revealing a huge stocking outside lying in the snow with large presents inside. She smiled and got her winter jacket and boots on, rushing out to it. "Oh, Fives..." She mused as she smiled at him. "It's beautiful."

Fives chuckled. "Go open your presents, (Y/N)." She smiled happily and dove into the stocking, opening one of the big boxes inside after pulling it out. Upon opening it, Tup popped out with a light blush on his cheeks and smiles galore with adorable dimples. (Y/N) squealed in delight and pulled out more presents, opening them. Out of each present popped out a different trooper. Rex, Cody, Wolffe, Waxer, Boil, Boost, Sinker, Dogma, Spurt, Echo, Kix, Hardcase, Jesse, and all of the other troopers who have come to see (Y/N) in the past (in case I missed any (please let me know if I did!)) were all wrapped in boxes. Believe it or not, so was Anakin, Ahsoka, Master Plo, and Obi-Wan. (Y/N) smiled at her presents, then turned to Fives.

"Best Christmas ever?" He asked.
"Yes. Best Christmas ever, you cheap-o" she teased.
Fives chuckled and pulled her in for a kiss.