Joyride Part 3

Suddenly, someone shot at the small ship we were in. I couldn't believe it. 'We're saved!!' I thought, happily smirking. Aurra raced to the bridge of the ship and started to make the jump to Hyperspace, but getting shot at again. This time, the shot damaged the ship's hyperdrive. I smirked happily through all of this, and Serendipity just sat in silence, looking around worriedly but relieved.
As we were sucked in to the bigger ship's tractor beam, Aurra grabbed me and held me at blaster point again. I sighed, hiding my worry. I knew she'd shoot me and kill me just to make a point.
A hologram of Rex and Cody came up and my eyes widened as Aurra tightened her choke hold on me. I could see her worriedly gripping to me and the blaster.
"Let her go." Rex told Aurra.
"No way! She's my prize, fair and square. And if you try to board, she will die along with her sister!"
"Let her go." Cody repeated.
Aurra growled at them. "Foolish Clones! Can't you see I hold all the cards?! If she dies, it will only be your own fault!"
The hologram was shut off from Rex's side and Bossk grabbed Serendipity, holding her the same way Aurra had been holding me. They both faced the door, waiting for it to open. What they didn't expect was for someone, a Jedi, to cut through the roof of the shuttle and come down behind them.

After Anakin saved Serendipity and I, we hugged. "I'm so sorry I got you into this." I told her. "No, that's okay." She said back. The airlock to the other ship opened and Rex and Cody ran in, Cody hugging Serendipity tightly and Rex picking me up and spinning me around, also hugging me tightly. "I missed you, Princess." He said to me, pulling me in for a kiss.