Secrets ~ Gree

You had just joined the clone army, undercover of course. This was illegal, considering you weren't a clone. You didn't even look like a clone, but you weren't a Jedi either. You weren't special in any way, really.

Except for your sharpshooting skills.

You were the best sharpshooter on your planet. Everyone took pride in you and your abilities, but you felt like you weren't putting them to good use. Like there was something missing from your life.

So, you joined the army.

Joining meant being undercover and never taking off your helmet around others. Nobody could know your identity, or else you would most likely be arrested for interference in military activities. The Republic is very strict about that sort of thing, which you found to be absurd.

You were pulled out of your thoughts as our new commander walked in. He introduced himself as Gree, asking you and your squadmates to remove your helmets. Of course, being who you are, you had to refuse. Gree walked over to you.

"You refuse? Why?"

"We all look the same anyways, so why do you need to see us? Are you that full of yourself that you have to look at five other living mirrors in front of you?"

Gree became angrier and angrier with every second that passed by after your words. You could see him seething with anger, but he turned swiftly away from you. "Fine."

He walked over to the training simulation behind you and your squadmates. He reached the console and put the difficulty up to five.

"A good soldier should be able to complete this with ease." He said, turning it on. "Go."

You and your squadmates raced off, working together with efficiency for flawless results. You could tell Commander Gree was impressed. "Moving on."

He led your squad to the shooting range. "This will be your final task for today. Complete the blaster training and you may leave."

You and your squadmates nodded simultaneously. All of them lined up first, with you last. You didn't mind being last, of course. It gave you time to study how you should shoot to pass as a clone.

Of course, once you got up to the blasters, your mindset was completely lost.

Finally, it was your turn. All your squadmates had been dismissed. You scanned over the blaster. Some were big blasters and others were small pistols. You decided to take a blaster, the standard most clones use in combat. You quickly and efficiently shoot all the targets on normal difficulty. Gree turns it up, you unable to see his expression under his helmet. You quickly move through the levels, not exactly sure why you felt the need to impress him. You finish level ten, a little smoke coming off your blaster end.

Gree took off his helmet. "Flawless."

You nodded, then Gree snatched off your helmet. He had caught you off guard and you gasped. He looked shocked. "Y... You're not a clone!"

You shushed him. "Please..." Your hair had fallen into your face and you felt like crying. "I just wanted to help fight... I wanted to use my abilities for something more than fame..."

You looked at Gree, finally getting a better look at him, not to mention up close. A pit formed in your stomach as you looked at his muscular figure and his chiseled features. You were taken by surprise when he pushed you against the nearby wall in a passionate kiss.

You kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck lovingly while his arms snaked around your waist. When you pulled apart, he whispered in your ear.

"I'll keep your secret..."