Joyride Part 1

I woke up in the dead of night. I looked at the clock, which said ‪1:29‬. I giggled slightly as I wiggled free of my boyfriend's grip. I kissed his head, knowing he was a heavy sleeper. "Don't worry, Rexy Boy. I'll be back before the sun comes up... Maybe..." I smirked and got dressed.

When I finally made my way downstairs and outside, I turned on my flashlight. I looked around for Rex's speeder, which he'd taught me how to drive a few weeks ago and has been letting me drive it three times a week since then. Just... Never alone... I giggled evilly at my thoughts. I found his speeder and put his keys, which I had grabbed on the way out, into the ignition.
I started the speeder, never second guessing myself. I took it slowly down the driveway, not wanting to wreck on my own property. Once I got onto the busy highway of Coruscant, I went faster and faster until I was up to speed with the other speeders and vehicles going by. After a little while, I got off of the highway and stopped in front of a house. My twin sister, Serendipity, walked out of the house carefully and quietly, a huge smile split on her face.
She got on and we set off, speeding through the busy streets of Coruscant, laughing and giggling.
I sped toward the civilian parts of Coruscant, where there aren't as many people. I was going slightly faster than the speed limit, but the wind in my face felt so nice that I couldn't stop and leaned forward, pushing the handles as far as they would go. Serendipity was laughing and giggling, holding onto me tightly to make sure she didn't fall off.
"Sabrina!" She yelled over the loud speeder. "Yeah??" I yelled back at her. "Aren't we going a little too fast?!" She asked me. I could hear the slight worry in her voice. She practically screamed when we rounded a sharp corner. "It'll be FINE!!" I said loudly back to her. "Slow Down!" She told me. "No!" I said back.
"Sabrina!!! Stop!!!" She yelled at me. I knew she was absolutely serious. As I slowed I saw red and blue flashing out of the corner of my eyes. "Oh, No...." I mumbled to myself. As I pulled over, the police droid pulled over behind us in his Landspeeder. The droid got out of his speeder and walked up to us with a notepad of some sort and a pen in his hands. I bit my lip as he scanned me, Serendipity, and Rex's speeder.