Dream Melody.

When we got in the car  my dad didn't speak a word about the phone inccident, thankfully. When we left it was about eight, so it would be nine when we get home. It was awkwardly silent in the car, then Aaliyah decided to turn up the radio. You wouldn't of guessed it, but guess who was on the radio. Blood on the dancefloor. My faveourite band, my dads now most hated band.

"LETTTTTT'S GGOOOOOOO!" The band screamed from the radio, my dad possibly couldn't of turned it onto the the next radio station any quicker. He turned it onto the classical station, Radio 4.

"How is this actually music?" My dad sighed and signaled right to go into the petrol station. We didn't say anything back, me and Aaliyah just turned to each other then turned away. He pulled to a halt then slid of the car and slammed the door. 

"Now." I turned to Aaliyah, she turned the radio station back to High Radio almost instantly.

"-Can't stop me once I've got started. Baby, got me retarded!" The same song was still on, one of Aaliyah's faveourites to. High Radio was one of our faveourite stations, it always played good music and not that Rihanna shit or somehing like that. Not that I have anything against Rihanna herself, since I've never met her, but i hate her type of music. 

"Don't phunk-phunk-phunk-phunk with my heart." I sang quietly, just if my dad could hear us since he was only behind us putting petrol into our car.

"LETTTTTTTTTTT''S GOOOOOOOOOO!" Aaliyah didn't care that my dad was basically just a few meters away. She turned up the radio as the song got into it's chorus.

"Chop, chop, chop you up! Imma monster! Hahaha!" I danced around in the car singing the chorus

"Eat you like a cannibal, spit you out like an animal!~" Aaliyah joined in to the chorus to.

"Chop, chop, chop you up! Imma monster! Hahaha!" I laughed so hard I was holding onto my sides,"Eat you like a cannibal, spit you out like an animal!"

"Slice, slice slice you up! Imma monster! Haha! Cut you up, I'll slice and dice. Serve you up cold as ice."

"Slice, slice slice you up! Imma monster Hahaha! Cut you up, I'll slice and dice. Serve you up cold as ice!"

 Then I heard my dad coming up next to our window. 

"TURN IT OVER QUICKLY." Aaliyah tapped the volume button so hard it was about to come of nearlly. We turned the station over to Radio 4 again to enjoy some classical music. 

"ACT NATURAL." Then we both did the most unnatural poses in the world, probably making my dad who was now staring into our window ten times more suspicious. He tapped on the glass and rolled down the window.

"I'm watching you." He said quietly, his eyes pearing over the sill.

"...'kay." Aaliyah said as she rolled up the window. I loved Aaliyah and how straight up she was, even I wouldn't do that to my own dad. We let the clasical music play for about a minute or so while he walked inside to pay. We turned it back over and Imma Monster went of, should of seen the look on Aaliyah's face, she was so dissapointed.

"It's Blood On The Dancefloor hour here at High Radio! Send in you BOTDF requests now! Text costs standard £1.50 charge plus sending costs. Or call-" Ect, ect we waited for a minute for the man to shut the hell up for the next song to be played.

"Now, it's Bitches get Stitches! At High Radio!" His voice faded of as the intro of the song started to play.

"I'm offical dedicating this to the entire whore population at our school." Aaliyah said leaning back and crossing her arms. I laughed a little.