Back to work.

Well, I got out of hospital soon enough. I had a load of memory assements and that shit, I passed it all. I remember everything, everything that happened. But now, it was back to work for me and Henry. It had been nine weeks since the injury happened, the vet told my parents that'd he be back to work in eight to ten weeks. He had a speedy recovery, so were okay. I found out the reason for the incident was that he just tripped, but damn was that a scary trip. I was in the car, well practically walking to the stable now I've been telling you all of this. He's been stabled all nine weeks, my mother and father have been feeding him and Aaliyah's been doing his jobs. He seemed rather to see me.

"He's been looking around for you for weeks, I swear. Everytime I come he gives me the 'Where's Daissy?' look, it's oh so cute really." 

"Awh, actually bless him." I stroked his face, I looked at his lef, it didn't seem to damaged, I was glad.

"He's such a sweet ass, I swear." Aaliyah laughed and watch me adore him.

"I guess it's time to get the saddle and bridel then..." I walked of towards my unused tackroom, I grabbed the saddle. Aaliyah put on his headcollar to tie him outside.

I gently put the saddle onto his back, incase he forgot the feeling of it landed on him on the last couple of weeks. Which he didn't, he didn't mind at all. Then the bit, I put that in gently and guided it up his head and around the ears, I fastened it by tigtening the straps. I got on him slowly to, then started to walk of the the arena, I didn't hold my reins to tight, even though the injury had no effect to his mouth. We walked of slowly, well not that slowly, he had a lot of energy due to being stabled for a few months.

 We entered the indoor paddock, it was empty, you could just hear a few birds and a clock ticking in the background. Aaliyah stood next to me, scanning the room. 

"Empty!" She beamed and clapped her hands, she grabbed a chair from the nearby store cupboard and sat in the middle of the paddock, to get an all round view of our riding.

We walked around, he wasn't even bothered about the injury on his leg, he kept trying to canter at whatever chance he got. I didn't though, I didn't want to risk the injury. Well, we did  a little canter when he got spooked at a pigeon swooping down from the roof above, but other then that, we just were trotting and walking. 

We got back home after an hour, I put him to bed with lots of hay. Tomorrow was his first day out in the field, he'd be galloping nonstop I bet, especially when he sees his best friend out with him.