A simple fracture. [TEASER]

We walked into the menage, everyones eyes were peering at me and my horse. Henry was relaxed and well, yet there was a feeling inside me something was going to go wrong. And with these things, I was normally right. I felt ill in the darkest pit of my stomache, the feeling was uncontanable, it was like the night was eating me alive. Deep. It was probably to do with this being my first offical competition or something. My dad was filming me from the best place he could get to, was in front of everyone else, he must of pushed a lot since all the people looked pretty pissed of. Aaliyah was waving and smile at me, making I love you sign with her hands. We walked around the menage, looking at the jumps quickly then begining to canter. The first jump was a simple vertical jump, it was easy and wasn't a problem getting over it, a few people clapped as we skipped over it. Change of rein, keep on cantering, cantering, squeeze, release. Over the next jump which was a square oxer. The jump after that wasn't that much further forward, I squeezed over the ascending spread. Left, canter, canter squeeze since I need to encourage him over this higher jump, simple. Over, more people clapped for that since it was meant to be the hardest of the course. Forward, forward, now a descending oxer, which was harder. Leap, thud. The sound of Henry Hurricanes hoofs reaching for the ground after flying over the not so small jump.Left again, now going diagonal, we were heading for a triple oxer. I'd attempted then a couple of times, but I wasn't very experienced with that type of jump. He landed perfectly, doubting myself wasn't the way to win. Jump, jump, jump. We completed them all without faults. Now it was the final jump, a simple vertical, it was small and easy to jump, Henry could canter right over it. 

I smiled as we headed towards it, my head was held high and I was preparing to wave to the crowd, wait what.

I can feel my body going down, I was going down with Henry. What's happened? My eyes shut, I faceplanted right into the sand, covering my eye sight anyway. I could hear everything, but I couldn't open my eyes. I was trying the best I could, I tried to move my lips, I couldn't do that either. I heard the crowd scream, sigh and cry, I couldn't hear Henry get up either, or his hoofs on the ground. I heard footsteps running though and voices became clearer.

'Is she okay?' 

'Ambulance! Stat!'

'VET!!'

'DAISY!' 

The last one was deffinetly Aaliyah. She was near me, probably holding my hand or something as I lay on the ground motionless. I felt awful, was it my fault was just happened? Did I forgret to lean forward so he refused? I wanted to get up and give him a big hug. Next thing I knew, I was being thrown into a Ambulance and Henry was taken away. 

What in the hell was happening?

I wanted to wake up, I felt like I was in a perment dream. Not even a dream, stuck in a nightmare. An awful nightmare and I was neever gonnna get up, either was Henry. The first name that come in my mind was Leah.