The Competition.

[Couple of months later.]

Well, I haven't really said a lot about what's happened recently so I guess I'll some it up in this short paragraph, okay here I go.

 Me and Leah didn't race, like i said. I was called a chicken,idiot and some stuff like that for a month, it didn't bother me much it just got a touch annoying. The week after, I did that dressage class, I didn't end up riding that Dutch Warmblood mare, shame. I did ride Henry though, she taught him how to lift up his leg on command, it wasn't really dressage but a really nice technique. My mum now has that Fresian on loan, his name is Bio [Bee-o] but his show name is Black Bandit, we now have two horses to look after. So I have less people to do my job now. The other week I have been asked to take part in a competition, a show jumping one with Henry. And that's it. Oh yeah, the competition is today.

 It was a warm Saturday morning, I got up and pulled on a jumper and my show johpurs. I was going to put my show jacket on later. I ran downstairs, excited, tripping a few times on the way down. My mom had already packed everything I needed for the day, we were out of the door instantly. We picked Aaliyah up from her house, she ran out while her mom was still shouting at her.

"You okay?" I smiled at her as she shut the car door, we began to drive to the stable.

"Sure." She looked like she'd been crying. I didn't mention anything to her and started to do my hair, i combed it into a beautiful pony tail with a red ribbon through it.

We continued to drive until we go to the stable, by that time I'd managed to clean my boots, do my hair and put on my makeup. I checked my face in the mirror multiple times.

 Henry was kept in his stable that night so he didn't get muddy. Both of my parents did the job of brushing him while I braided his mane and tail. Aaliyah cleaned my tack. Lots of other people in the stable were preparing there horses for the competition to, I got to know lots of people from the stable. One of them rode a horse which was in the grand prix, which wasn't entering the competition. I could see people brushing up there horses like never before. Some of them looked completely different from when I see them in the pasture. My mother and father did a job of brushing him, his coat was soft and shiny. I put on a rug and his traveling boots, then slipped on a headcollar and leadrope. My mum carried my saddle and bridel for me while we loaded Henry onto his trailer. 

"Let's go!" Aaliyah tied up the hay net inside the trailer. I clipped on the trailer tie onto his halter, I pushed down butt bar quickly. Me and Aaliyah pushed up the ramp to the trailer and climed inside our car, on the way to the competiton.

"I'm badly nervous." I gripped onto my stomache, feeling sick, I had a real bad feeling in the back of my throat to.

"Don't worry." Not that helped. Aaliyah tried her best to comfort me, I hoped that Leah wasn't coming to this damned competiton. Not that she would, because it was obviously to lower class for her. 

"Do you think Leah will be there?" Aaliyah laughed, answering back no obviously.

"...Good." I let up slightly, the weather outside was still saying strong but I saw on the foreccast strong winds and rain to come. 

Before we knew it, we were at Misty Wood acres, it's name was true. It was slightly foggy here, it seemed damp to, but overall wasn't bad. The farm seemed lower class then ours, it seemed tones more friednly to. We had a special route to go down for particapants, it was on a muddy field full of other trucks and trailers. Our trailer looked rubbish compared to these giant trucks which were parked near us. I unloaded Henry from the trailer, he came out like a charm. His feet were getting muddy, we needed to find somewhere dry to pick out his hoofs. I was greeted by some woman, asking us for our name and farm. I told her then opened a barrier so we could go in. It was full of horses, ponies and other things, they were all different breeds and ages, I saw a few foals. I was guided into a shelter paddock, there was five other of my conpetiters there, we had temporary stables inside there to. I put him in the stables while the rest of my family managed to catch up.