Empty [3] / Dressage star?

"I'M NOT EMPTY! HENRY! NO! GET UP!" I screamed loudly. My eyes began to open. I wasn't on the ground. I wasn't riding. I was in a car, with Aaliyah and my mum.

"DAISY!" Aaliyah got scared, she hugged me. I began to cry, I'd probably ran out of tears by that time. My breathing was loud and heavy. I began to smiile.

"Aaliyah....you have no idea what just happened in my head." My breathing slowed down. I came of Aaliyahs back and leaned into my seat.

"You were dreaming so we didn't wake you up." She leaned forward watching me closely.

"I wish I woke up sooner. That was hell." I looked out the window to double check I was awake. I could see the dark fog linger as we drove through the forest back home.

"What happened?" Aaliyah said reeasuringly.

"Well. I woke up and my mum and dad ditched me. Then I asked you to ditch school with me and you said no you were with Leah, that bitch. Then I went to see Henry and he hated me. Then you and Leah made me cry. Then my mom and dad made me cry. Then I did Puissance and Henry died." I began to cry yet again as I finished my sentence 

"Well, none of these things have happened Aaliyah. We would never leave you, and Henry will always be there. He's not going anyway, this time soon." My mum looked at me through her car mirror, I couldn't see her face but I knew I could see a faint smile.

"Thanks, mum." I leaned against the car window and took a deep breath, I didn't dare close my eyes. 

-

Last night Aaliyah slept around, she didn't want to go home since her mother was always drunk on Thursday and Friday nights. It was fun, we didn't get any sleep and were to busy singing BOTDF songs and talking about Henry. The traumatic dream I had has almost completely been swiped from my memory, I'm never gonna even try and remember that nightmare. My mom made us get up at around seven, Henry was having fun in the field with his new friends so he didn't need any food. He had a whole pasture to graze around.  We had cornflakes for breakfast, my mum let us have it with chocolate milk, my faveourite drink. We went back up stairs to get readdy for school. I put on some skinnys, a white shirt and black hoodie with some flip flops.Nothing to massive, it  was the last day of school. Aaliyah put on shorts,converse and a lumberjack blouse.

"Bye girls!" My mum waved us out out of the door while she started dusting the family photo's, she couldn't bear the fact of dust touching anything.

"Bye Mom!" We both said, my mom was more of a mom then Aaliyah's mom. My mom always treated Aaliyah with respect, we've treated her like family ever since she came around to my house, six years ago.

We went to the bus stop, no one talked to us gladly. We stepped on and payed our fair and sat at the front all on our own.

 We got to school, we were thrashed wit homework every period. It was horrible, we were never gonna have time to do it. Henry was my priority, but if I didn't keep my grades up Henry could be taken away from me. I vowed to do it on the Monday morning. Our mom picked us up, she took us the stable straight away for my dressage class. I switched my flip flops to jodhpur boots inside the car.

 Miss Cameron greated us at our arrival, she was way happier then she was the last previous days. "Are you coming to dressage class, Daisy?" She looked down on me. She was holding her own horse herself, it was at least 16.2 hh, I reckoned she must have a really strong grip and control over her horse, she was only small.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna go get Henry out of the field now. But um, miss, I don't have a dressage saddle or bridel..." I looked back up at her, after starting down the gorgeous horse..