Flowerboy 2-1

*Flash Back 3 year ago*

  Lucy and I were strolling down by the carnival. Everything was beautiful at night, the colorful lights, the smell of food, the peoples laughs it was simply amazing.

"What do we do now Sehunnie, we already did everything" Lucy said.

"I don't wanna leave! let's just keep walking around" I suggested.

"But i'm tired, lets go back. We've been here all day"

"Ugh fine,  but first one last cotton candy then we leave"

While waiting on the line Lucy spotted someone.
"Hey Sehunnie" she whispered.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Look! isn't that your ultimate crush?" She pointed to where the cotton candy stand.

My eyes widened. " Oh my gosh Lucy it's him! he's working on the cotton candy stand" I started to panic.

"Get your self together boy, okay there's only four people left before our turn"

"So?" I replied.

"So you have to talk to him! You like him since forever, make a move" Lucy tried to help me.

"But he's like the popular guy in school and i'm just me. He doesn't like me. Lest just go home." I grabbed her hand but she slapped it away.

"Okay first, ow. Second, let's go Lucy I don't want to be embarrassed." I said rubbing my burning hand.

"No no, you're talking to him! You don't know if he likes you or not"
Only one person was left in the line and I could see his perfect figure.

"Next!" Chanyeol called with his deep voice.

"Umm... Hi, I-i would like two cotton candy.... please?" I stuttered. I could feel already my face turning red.

"Sure, what color pink or yellow?" He was smiling now. I spaced out for a second until I heard Lucy speak.

"I'll have yellow and Sehun will get the pink" She eyed me saying 'say something to him'. When I was about to open my mouth he spoke.

"Say have I ever seen you guys from somewhere?" He asked preparing the cotton candy.

"Yeah, we're from the same school." Lucy spoke for me, I just couldn't move a muscle.

"That figures. Here you go" He gave the cotton candys to Lucy and I.

"How much is it?" I asked.

"It's free for you guys don't worry about it" Again he smiled at us, surely he gave it to us because of Lucy. I mean look at her, she's a beauty.

"T-thank you"  When we were about to leave he called out to us.

"Say are you guys leaving now? I'm finishing work in 10 minutes, can I hang out with you guys?" Chanyeol said scratching his neck.

Lucy and I looked at each other. She gave me a smirk.
"I'm actually leaving now but Sehun is staying, maybe you two can hang"
I looked at her in surprise.

"That's okay, I don't mind" He said which got me more surprise.

"Umm sure, i'll take her to the car and i'll be back" I smiled at him.

"Great, see you later then" He went back to work.

When we were far away from him I smack Lucy on the arm.
"How dare you!!"
"I was expecting a thank you" she laughed. We went quiet for a moment until I spoke. "Thank you." I was already smiling.

Lucy got in the car and pulled down the window. "Go get him tiger" and drove away.