Flowerboy 13

*🔞*

"I'm sorry for bumping in on you madam, but I'm quite in a hurry"
She got up when she finished to put everything into her purse and looked at me with an angry expression.

I froze.

I know she said something, but I couldn't hear anything. All I could manage to say was "Lucy?"

"Who?" She said out of frustration.

She looks identical as Lucy, only that this one has black hair.

It's scary to see her after all these years. My heart started to beat fast and my hands started to get sweaty. She noticed and she calmly took a step towards me "Are you alright?"
I didn't let her touch me.
I did what a man does; run away. I run into my office and ordered my assistant for some tea.

I was trembling by the memory of that woman. I took a pill my doctors recommended me for the nerves.

The day passed on and I almost forgot about... her, but when my working hours was over and I was walking towards my car.

Guess what?

She was fucking there. Only a few feet from me. She was talking with son co-workers of mine.
Since I throw lots of lemons in my life, they were coming back; she noticed me.

When I saw that she was about to walk towards me I ran away from her. I ran until I finally made it to the car and drove away quickly.

When I got home I went straight to my room. Seconds later, my brother entered my room "What's wrong Sehun?"

"I saw her."

"What do you mean? You saw who?" He began to ask.

"I saw Lucy, Kyungsoo!! She's fucking with me" I curled up in my bed.

"What? She's dead Sehun you saw wrong" He shakes me and I sat down.

"No Kyungsoo, that woman looked exactly like her only that she has black hair."
"Sehun, you need to calm down and tell me what exactly happened."

And I did. When I was late for work, the bumped and her face.

"That's scary"

"I know! What am I going to do?"

"You probably won't see her again. I mean with the way you acted I don't think she would walk those streets again" he chuckles.

"Yeah... maybe you're right"

"Now come on, the food will get cold."

The next day at work I didn't saw her in the morning nor at lunch time, everything was going great. A couple of hours was remaining for me to finally go home.

"Mr.Oh your reunion is in five minutes."

I ended my call and nodded to my assistant. I got up and with the mirror I have in my office, I cleaned my self up.

When I opened the tint glass door and saw her, I wanted to die right there.