Flowerboy 6-1

Months passed beautifully.

We were now a couple of days till graduation and prom since its going to be the same day.  Then finally have that awesome college life.

"Sehunnie what do you think, do I look sexy in this?" wiggling her eyebrows at me.

Lucy dragged me to Victoria's Secret to buy her self an underwear.

"GIRRL, you look smoking hot!" She blushed. "For who are you wearing those? Did you met someone and didn't tell me?!"

"Of course not, cant a girl buy herself some sexy underwear for her self?"

"No" I laughed. "there must be a 'someone' involved, but fine i'll find out who it is"

"Sehunnie!! I swear there is no one, I am just really into Victoria's fashion now"

"Sure, okay, whatever you say beauty."

Lucy bought her stuff, and now we were going to shop for our graduation clothes. Since Lucy is a fashion queen, and obviously got accepted at a high ranked fashion department, I let her decide what we were all going to wear.

"Lets go to this store, they have all your type of style" Lucy suggested.

We separated and went on looking for my clothes first.

"Hey Lucy, what about this outfit? I think is nice and simple." It was a white button shirt with a blue navy sweater and a black pants.

"Yes! its perfect. Here how about this and we can match if I put on this dress"

 Here how about this and we can match if I put on this dress"

"Perfect, but I want Chanyeol to match too"

" Right, well he can wear the navy blue pants with the black sweater and the white shirt."

"Lucy you are brilliant!"

"I know, by the way where's Chanyeol? I haven't seen him in a while."

"Oh, he was visiting his dad for the week. I think he returns home a day before the graduation." I pout my face "Aw you made me miss him."

"haha sorry Sehunnie, I'll get you a bubble tea after this, okay?"

"Yes, please."