Flowerboy 14

*🔞*

I told Kyungsoo about what happened with Pearl a month later.

"Sehun! I-I don't even know what to say to you." He rubbed his neck and sat down. "I'm disappointed on you. I really thought you moved on and to keep this from me"

"Kyungsoo I'm sorry, but I really was moving on. Pearl just doesn't leave me alone! She fucking stalks me and follow me around"

"Then why didn't you tell me, I would have helped you in someway"

"I thought I had it under control, but now she know how to play with my buttons"

Now that has passed 5 months we were really scared.

"Kyungsoo, in two more days she's coming home to celebrate our 6 months. I know my self. I'm going to end up killing her. You need to stop me"

"I can't, that day I'm working till morning. God, and dads not here neither."

Kris met this woman named Suhana (just like our moms name) a couple of months ago. He changed after that in a good way. He seemed more happy and alive. She came to our house a few times for dinner, she was really nice to us and treated us like we were her own children. So my brother and I decided to buy them a ticket to go on a cruise. Although, I was the one who payed for it since kyungsoo didn't had much.

"Dad would be returning the next day! I would had cleaned everything up before he came home." I was now walking in circles.

"The other day I tried to warn her, but she just laughed at me. She even said that I was crazy, can you believe that? Have you tried to end things with her like the normal way?"

"Yes, but she keeps threatening me that she's going to end her contract with the company. And the company really needed her in that time. I'm stuck"

"Fuck man." Kyungsoo breathed out.

***

*doorbell rings*
Shit. She's here. I was breathing a little fast; I was nervous.

I opened the door.

"HAPPY 6 MONTHS MY LOVE!" She practically screamed at my face. She brought a cake, at least that's the only good thing. She half hugged me and pushed herself in.

"Ah yes, congratulation for us." I forced a smile.

She put the cake at the dinner table and began to wonder over the house "Nice place you got here."

"Thank you, my dad build it himself when I was still in my moms belly." I smiled to the good old memories.

"Nice." She walked towards me and gave me a peck on the lips. "What's the food? It smells good."

As she was devouring the food I maid I took the moment to appreciate her looks. She was wearing a very lose and comfy dress. Her hairstyle was very simple, just a ponytail but with some nice golden earrings.

We finished eating. She pulled out a little her chair and patted her tummy "That was some very good pasta. You should write me down the recipe." She winked at me.