Flowerboy 4-2

"Here taste this" I gave him a mouth full of my homemade chocolate cheesecake.

"Mmm this is so good babe, you made this?" Chanyeol took another bite.

"Yup, if you want I can give the recipe to your mom."

"Please do."

"Let's take a family picture" My dad announced.
We were now in the living room. My brother was about to play a movie until dad had that great idea.

"Dad we have a guest, we can't take a family picture right now" Kyungsoo pressed play to the movie showing the commercials.

"I was meaning a picture all together son" My dad said with a little tone of annoyance.

"Okay! I'll get the camera upstairs" I ran quickly to my room and grabbed the camera.

"One of us can't show up in the picture" Kyungsoo said.

"Why not?" I asked

"Then, who's going to take it?"

"Actually you can just put a timer to the camera" Chanyeol said but when Kyungsoo glared at him he slowly went behind me.

"Then it's solved. Sehun put the timer and lets get this picture" Dad went and already started posing.

I press the camera and in the screen it was counting down from 5. I quickly went to the others and we all smiled to the camera. *flash*

"Oh wait I think I blinked" Dad said rubbing his eyes.

"No, dad you look fine" showing him the picture and "see?"

"Of course, I always look great" we all smiled awkwardly. "Hey let me take you guys a picture"

"I'm not taking a picture with him" Kyungsoo was about to walk away but Chanyeol made him a ninja move and we took a picture

While the others were watching the movie I went to do the dishes.
"Hey need some help" my dad came into the kitchen.
"Sure"

"So I really like this Chanyeol guy, he's very fun and nice person"

"So you accept him?"

"Yes, as long he keeps making you happy, i'm happy for you my son"

Dad and I hugged and continued to do the dishes.

"It was really nice meeting you Chanyeol, please come again soon" my dad gave Chanyeol another hug. "I'll sure do Kris"

"Well if you guys can excuse me i'm very tired and i'm going to sleep" dad waved bye to Chanyeol and entered the house.

"Oh before I go I need to ask you something Kyungsoo" Chanyeol smiled at him.

"What?"

"Why don't you like me? Am I not enough for you?"

Oh I know where this is going. Every time Chanyeol starts to be a little bit dramatic, there comes something funny in the end.

"What are you talking about?"

"I am worth your friendship and you know it sir" Chanyeol gets down to his knees and took out a fake flower.

"If you accept this rose-"
"Fake rose" kyungsoo corrected.
"If you accept this fake rose you will accept our friendship"

Kyungsoo inmidiatly answered a "no" with a poker face.

"You 🍕 of 💩"
We all laughed for a while and Kyungsoo broke the silence.

"Okay fine I do like you but I won't admitted to you" then he crossed his hands

"but you just did"

"I said i won't admitted to you" then he went inside the house.

"I can now say that these has been the best anniversary" I smiled at him getting closer to him until I was fully in his arms.

"No, I think it's missing something babe" he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"And what is that?" I asked.
I mean like everything was perfect, the food, the meeting, the everything.

What was missing?

Chanyeol noticed my confused look wish means that I was overthinking in my head. "It's missing this" He leaned closer and gave me a kiss.

That sweet kiss that makes everything negative go away. Or to forget the world around you.

"See now it's perfect" he gave me a peck and got in his car and drove away.