Flowerboy 8

Time pass as a blink of an eye.

  It has passed 3 years since the incident and everyone has moved on. Chanyeol's divorced parents reunited and created a new life together. As for Lucy's parents, they couldn't stand the house and move away to an other state. But for Sehun, well it was only the beginning for his end.

Sehun got accepted in a very good university, he wanted to study business and he had... changed in a way. He became physically more attractive and masculine you can say. He had dated two girls almost the same style (blond hair, pretty face) but somehow they end up dead or missing. No one bothers to acuse him or anything since he was loved by everyone. Perfect grades, always helping everyone; he wasn't the type guy who would do such a thing. He was just unlucky with the girls but that didn't stop the other girls to fall for him.

I mean like who wouldn't?

"Then right after you dived this two numbers you have to add up these other two-"
"Sehun~" He was enturapted by his girlfriend, Dalin. The study group snap their heads to look at her. Without caring for all the eyes staring at her, Dalin runs to me very excited. Then, she puts her hands around my neck and gives me little kisses on my cheek. I was smiling, but trying to push her away because everyone was giving me death glares since she interrupted our class.

"Happy 6 months together babe!" she said.

"Aww, happy 6 to you too Dalin, but right now it's not the time to celebrate. Let's meet up later okay?" finally taking her off me.

She agreed with me, even though her eyes were all sad.

"Well, where was I?" Returning to my tutoring with a sorry smile for the interruption.

  "Sorry for interrupting your tutoring" pouting her lips like a little kid.
We were on our to her house. I always take her home after she  takes her final class.
I inhale the cool ac "It's okay sweetheart, I know that you are very excited" letting smile to confirm that's it's alright.
She let out her breath "feuh, I thought you were mad and didn't wanted to celebrate it" she let out a small laugh.

"This is a very special celebration Dalin, we can't skip this"

"What are you planning to do?" She asked after a little while.

"Where's the surprise in that?" I smirked.

"You know that I hate surprises"

"Of course, I was planning to go on a picnic. Sound romantic right?"

"SEHUN!! That's like super romantic, ugh I already love it" Dalin took her mirror from her backpack and checked if the makeup were still intact.

"Right, so you'll pick me up at 5? " Parking in front of her house. She took her seatbelt off and looked at me.

"Sure, I'll see you later" I gave her a long goodbye kiss before she got out of the car.

When I stepped inside my house I was knocked out with the smell of beer. I open up the windows and saw my dad watching the news with his already empty five bottles of beer.

He was still depress of what happened with my brother. He can't come to forgive him nor even think about him.

"Hi dad, how was your day?" I ask why I clean up his mess. He doesn't answer; he never does. But I can't get mad, I mean it's my fault his like this.  "That's very interesting dad, now stay out of trouble kiddo" I smiled at him, but his vision is focus to the tv screen.

I ran upstairs to a shower and did my homework and studies. I prepared the picnic meal and left some for my dad.

"Hey dad, I'm going out with Dalin to celebrate our 6 months. I left your food in the microwave, okay?"

"Okay!" he replied. When it comes to food, he always replies.

We were in a near park from Dalin's house. We took a nice spot where you can se clearly the horizon. There were people doing there afternoon jogs and some kids playing.

After a while of eating everything I maid, It was time for the toast.
"Guess what I maid you" I put a bottle behind me.

"Oh let me guess, hmm it's your famous fruit punch that doesn't taste like fruit"

"It does taste like fruits, your tastebuds just aren't working well" Poking my tongue out. She giggled.

"Sehun you know that your juice always gives me a tummy ache. Stop making it!"

"Sorry I keep forgetting, this will be the last one. I promise." A kiss on the cheeks and she's all calm down.

"Hey I got you something something~" I watched as Dalin took a small red box from her purse.

"You shouldn't have baby" She gave me the box and looked at me and the box as an 'open it'.

I ripped out the paper and saw the Raymonwell logo.
"No way Dalin! You didn't!" I exclaimed.

"Yes I did" She smiled. I hugged and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "My thank you so much! I really wanted one of these."

"I know, I just had to buy it for you. You deserve everything Sehunnie" She smiled until she saw my poker face. "What?" she asked.

"What did you call me?"

"Sehunnie. I thought it was cute but if you don't like it then it's fine."

"No, it's okay. Just a bad memory, but thank you though" I gave her a little squeeze to her hand.

We saw the sunset and it was beautiful. All the bright pink, blue, orange and yellow colors in the sky.

"Wow, its so gorges" I let out a breath.

"Sehun, stop looking at me"

"Oh, sorry" We laughed and snuggled for a bit.

"I had a lot of fun tonight Sehun, thank you" She peaked my lips.
She was about to go out the car but I stoped her and pulled her for a longer kiss.

"Take care Dalin, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Haha, bye Sehun love you~" She got out of the car and went inside her house.

The next morning.
Sehun was sleeping soundly until his dad woke him up.

"Son, son" he shakes him until he opened his eyes.

"W-what's wrong dad? Why are you awake this early?" With his raspy voice, Sehun noticed his dad very much awake noticing a little shaking.

"It's your girlfriend, Dalin."

"What about her?"

"Her parents found her dead in her bed this morning"

I was shuck.

"W-what do you mean she's dead?" Before I noticed my dad wiped a tear that came down my eye and hugged me.

"I don't know why this keep happening to you"

"What?" still hugging him.

"That every person you love... ends up dead"