Flowerboy 9-2

*🔞*

  A couple of months past since they took my brother away. Kris, you know my dad became very depressed. He really liked Chanyeol, he was sad and he used an easy way to forget; by drinking. At first it was just two to three cans of beer but then it when increasing over the days. I was worried for his health and tired, so we ended up arguing one night. I was mad so I went out. I was walking down the streets thinking that the fresh air will cool me off. I girl bumped me and we fell. She was laughing historically, she was drunk. There was a nearby club.

I got up and tried to help her but her heels were not helping her.

"hahaha I'm so clumsy" She looked up at me and I could sense the smirk from the dark. "You're hot, where are you from?"

In that moment an idea came to me. What if I try and maybe taste or experiment what Chanyeol felt when he was with a woman?

Hey! I was still young. I thought I could have forgive Chanyeol if I liked it... and I did but that's not the point.

"Do you wanna make out?"
Again, I was young and stupid. I really didn't knew the drill with woman.

She didn't even replied she just went for it. I could taste the vodka from her mouth and weirdly I liked it. One of her hands went down to rub my junk and I slightly pushed her away.

"Wtf what happened?" She said wiping her mouth with her hand.

"I-I don't know" I got scared. I was not in my comfort zone. I was still in my first year of college and I had just been touched by a grown woman.

"Wait are you a virgin?" She saw my face and began to laugh "Aww hahah you are!"

Well technical I wasn't a virgen. I did 'it' with Chanyeol a few times. I don't know if it counts.

"Come, I'll teach you cupcake" She extended her hand I looked at it once and took it.

We walk straight to a dark ally. The only light was coming from the club neon sign in front of us.

"Just relax and let me do the rest hunny" The lady cornered me to the wall and she pulled my pants down.

She saw my 'thing', she simply shrugged and put everything to her mouth.

Slut.

Even though she practically offended me she really knew what she was doing.

She kept bobbing her head up and down in a perfect pace

She kept bobbing her head up and down in a perfect pace. I let out some few moans and I was about to come. She stopped and stud up. I looked at her confuse. She pulled her panties down and lift her dress up. I stared even though I really couldn't see anything. She turned around and bent. "Now my boy just fuck me" I don't know if it was the moment or her seductive voice or even my nature, but I immediately knew what to do.

Fuck her hard. I let out all my anger in that slut. And it felt so good. I was a moaning mess and she was too.

The more I banged her the more angry I got. I kept thinking of how Chanyeol felt when he was when Lucy, but still if he loved me he wouldn't have done that.

I switched us. She was now resting her head to the brick wall and I was holding her waist hard. I think she maybe let out a sound of pain.

Anyways I killed her. I didn't even came in her, the taught of Chanyeol with Lucy just killed the mood for me. I just choke her to death. Laying down her body the neon light from the sign lend me the chance to actually look at her. She had dirty blonde hair, a little tan and she was wearing a tight mini pink dress. She didn't looked very old but she was very attractive. I study her and gave her my apologies and went back home.

"Son! I was so worried. I'm sorry for screaming at you like that I don't want to lose you too" When I came home I was greeted by dad. I hugged him and cried for a bit. I killed again even when my brother told me to move on.

A few months later I did it again. I don't know I was stressed with all the exams in the university that I wanted to let it all out. I told my dad I was going for a night jog to get stressed free. He agreed and kept watching tv with his favorite red apples beer.

I went to an other club and waited for someone to come out. A group of girls went out. They were laughing and smiling at each other. Some girl went back inside and others went to their homes but they left one behind.
She was a real beauty, dark skin tone, very nice curves, tall and some fine legs. She was going to lit a cigarette when I interrupted her.

"Pretty girls shouldn't be smoking" I smiled a her.

"Young boys shouldn't be out at this time of the night" she snap at me. ooh aggressive I like it.

"Good call, maybe you should take me home"

She looked at me from head to toe. "I'm not a hooker boy, get lost" and went back to smoke her cigar.

I smirked at her and walked away. On my way I found a small metal tube. Hmm.

"Ahhh!!!" I creamed and I immediately heard her say "What?! what happened?!" and ran towards me.
I hide and got prepare. When she finally arrived I hit her in the head making her fell and get a little out. I dragged her to an nearby ally and started to beat her up. She died. But after she was about to die she somehow punched be in the eye.

I returned home with a black and blue eye. My dad started to ask too many questions.
"Dad I'm fine, I literally punched my self in how fast I was running"

He looked at me "You're weird" and went back to his tv show.

Two years later I dated three girls for only 6 months. I don't know 6 months sims like a decent time to forget and reset. I dumped them by killing them in a different way. Some time I let the police to find them or sometimes I make her disappear. Depends on the girls attitude. Since I'm the good guy that everyone loves, they never question me.

I'm currently dating this very nice girl, Dalin. She's my favorite of all i've dated. First, I don't have to have sex with her since she wants to wait till marriage. Second, she really is a nice person she somehow notice when I'm sad and cheers me on. Third, because I like her I'm experimenting with a new way of killing; poisoning. Over the past six months i've been creating this fruit punch that contains a dosis of this venom. Even though I liked her and she was very nice she reminded me of Lucy. She was always nice, that bitch. So I was generous enough to kill her without any pain.

I almost regretted for poisoning her when she gave me that watch. Almost. Until she said 'Sehunnie' she shouldn't have done that. I drank too the venom but I had the antidote.

I was surprise with my dad reaction to Dalins death. He never cared for the others. Maybe he actually liked her too. That's how nice she was.

Maybe she was the one who could have saved me from this madness. To bad, she's dead.