Flowerboy 6-2

*🔞*
** Later that night **

"Chanyeol, I miss you so much~"

Chanyeol and I were skyping each other every night, since he left with his dad.

"I miss you to baby, just two more days to go and I'll be all yours"

*knock knock*
"Hold on Chanyeol, yes dad?"
Dad came into the room.
"Umm are you talking to Chanyeol?" with a little bit of excitement in his voice.

Since our dinner with my family, dad loved him so much he practically begged him to come over everyday. Now, he takes my laptop to talk to him too.

"Yes and no, you can't talk to him tonight."

"But-" he crossed his arms. "Then I'll simply torn of the Wifi."

"Dad! omg fine, just don't take to much time"

**30 minutes later**

"Are you done? I've been waiting over two hours!"

"You are such a drama. I'm done, you can talk to him now, but don't stay up to late!" Dad says his good nights and finally left my room.

"At last, we can talk and I'm sorry about daddy"

"No, really it's fun to talk to your dad and by the way, can I confess something to you?"

"Anything!"

Chanyeol getting closer to the camera he replayed " I just... don't like it when you call him daddy"

"What? why? He IS my dad"

He messed up his hair.
"Well yeah but- I'M your daddy" with a big smirk on his face. Instantly my face turned into a tomato.

"oh my gosh Yeol! stop being such a pervert"

"Come on call me daddy. I know you want to call me that babe"

"Pfft sureee"

"Come on its been a while since our last time babe, I need you Sehun" With that raspy, sexy, DEEP voice of his calling my name I can't control that tingly feeling in my pants.

"Chanyeol, you know my door doesn't have a lock, they can catch us" pushing my dirty thoughts and feelings away.

"You're right. I'm sorry, I just miss you allot."

"Aww no, don't be sad"

We talked for a little while more till it was midnight when dad came to tell us so.
We said our goodbyes and love yous and went to sleep.

Sehun was sleeping soundly, when a big hand covered his mouth, making him jump  and open his eyes widely. Sehun struggled with the mysterious person, until they said his name. 
"Sehun, shhh it's okay babe, it's me, Chanyeol"

When Chanyeol felt that Sehun calmed down, he uncovered his mouth.

"What the fuck Chanyeol?! How?! When?! did you get here." Sehun shout whispered.