Flowerboy 7-1

Finally today was our graduation day!!

Chanyeol returned to his house and texted me that he was getting ready. He was supposed to pick me up with Lucy like in 8 hours, but I wanted to see him again. I dressed up casually and in a bag I put my clothes for graduation, so then I can get ready in his house.

"Hey, Kyungsoo can you take me to Chanyeols house?"
Kyungsoo was laying down in the sofa watching tv "No"

"Please, I'm going to die if I don't see him"

"If you for once in your life stop exaggerating, then I will take you"
"Deal" smiling victoriously.

Couple minutes later we arrived at Chanyeols house and we saw Lucy's car.
"Weird she's early, maybe she wanted to fixed Chanyeols part of the outfit"

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Can you leave now? I'm missing my show" kyungsoo grumbled.

"K bye, love you!"
When I closed the cars door he immediately step on the gas and didn't even replied to me.

Rude.

** Lucy POV **

I came very early to Chanyeols house since of course I haven't seen him in so long with no word and then for Sehun to tell me that he visited him.

It's just unfair!

We were cuddling in his sofa talking about this and that.
"How dare you not tell me you were going out with your dad!" pushing him lightly "And ignoring me too!"

"Awh I'm sorry cupcake my phone was cut off until yesterday" he planted little kisses in my neck making me giggled at the feeling.

"Then why didn't you visited me? Sehun send me a video when you vistes him and that makes me sad" pouting my lips like a little kid I am. "Look at it!"

"I think you love him more than me "

Chanyeol put my phone away "Oh my gosh my heart can't handle your cute jealousy" dramatically holding his chest were his heart is. "My sweetheart I did visit you but your lazy ass didn't woke up when I screamed your name and banged your window"

I blushed.
I am a heavy sleeper.

"oh oops"