Flowerboy 11-2

** Kyungsoo POV **

  I entered the building and went directly towards the secretary. 

"Hi umm" looked at the name tag "Jeff".

"Oh that's not my name, I just thought it was funny. You know since it says 'hello my name is:Jeff'" The secretary laughed alone until it saw my face. "How may I help you sir?"

"I'm looking for my father, he's name is Kris"

"Ah Kris, he's a funny guy. He sometimes starts to say that he's an artist and begins to draw people-" again he looked at my face. "He's right there" He pointed to a group of people and they were laughing at whatever dad jokes he was making.

He looked at me and his smile got away. I asume he excuse his self since he started to walk towards me. I did the same for us to meet at the middle.

I was nervous.
I haven't seen him in so long. I missed him.

"Son, I am very disappointed of what you did. I didn't raise you to be that kind of person"
He inhaled and exhaled and gave me a fatherly smile. "But you are still my son and I love you very much" he wiped a tear that I didn't knew it came out and hugged me.
We sat down and dad began to told me about what happened with him and Sehun after they took me away.

"Dad, why didn't you visited me? Sehun visited me all the time."

"O son, I just couldn't

"O son, I just couldn't. I just couldn't see you in that condition. It was going to ruin me. I hope you forgive me for that" I patted his back "I forgive you father."

When I came home I saw a strange car parked in front of our house. I entered the house and saw Sehun with a woman. Sehun looked at my angry expression. He excused himself and dragged me to the kitchen.
"Sehun what the fuck, you promised you weren't going to do it again" I half screamed whispered.

Sehun move his hand to say 'calm down' "Brother dot worry about it. She's just here for business." he whispered back.

I nod at him and before he left he say "There's some leftovers from yesterday in the fridge".

When the woman left and I finished eating I began to question Sehun.

"Dude what were you thinking? What if you snap and kill the girl?" Sehun dropped to the couch untie his tie and began to search for something to wach.
"Relax bro, she's not blonde nor close to pretty"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know I just snap if they have that quality." he looked up at me "They somehow remind me of Lucy"

"This is crazy-you're crazy" I messed up my hair.

"Aren't we all? By the way, how was your day with dad?"

I sat down in the couch and grabbed the tv remote and put on a movie.

"He really looks much better from what you told me. He said that in a few more day he'll maybe come back home." I was smiling.

"Well that's fantastic big bro. We can all be a happy family again."

"Yeah... a happy family."