Flowerboy 11-1

Kill kill kill kill.
That's all what I'm thinking about.

I invited Charlotte to my house, for the usual to celebrate the 6 months. I'm going to miss her of all the woman I dated she was the baddest; I won't feel guilty for this bitch.

"I can't believe it has already passed 8 years." I said while pouring some white wine into her glass.

"It has only past 6 months, no need to exaggerate Sehun"

"It feels like eight- ouch!" Charlotte hit me hard in my arm. "You're going to make me spill the wine"

But indeed it has already past 8 years since the incident. Eight years of killing. God, I should really stop.... right after a kill this bitch Charlotte.

Her beauty was the one who attracted me the most. Not her personality, of course. Natural blonde, cristal blue eyes and some nice big boobs to grab on. I didn't mind at all the sexual parts with her, it was kind of wild and fascinating in bed.

We ate dinner and danced to a slow song that came in the radio.
"This is lame." She said while we slow danced in the living room.
"No, you have to admit that this is romantic" I said in a low voice.

She wrapped her arms around my neck "Yeah, it is" and smiled.

"Charlotte"

"Hmm?"

"I'm kind of sorry for what I'm going to do" We stoped dancing and she looked at me confused.

I gently grabbed her face and I bumped her head hard to the nearest wall.

Staring down at Charlotte tied up.

Her beautiful blue eyes were looking at me with horror. I lightly pass the knife against her flawless face all the way towards her neck.

"Why are you doing this?!" she cried out in a low shaky voice.

"You know what you did to my Chanyeol, Lucy" I growled at her.

"I'm not Lucy! and who the fuck is Chan-" I shut her up by placing my hand over her mouth.
"I hate you with all my soul, the both of you!"

Then I sliced her though with the knife.

All blood splashing out of her neck, making the kitchen a bloody mess. She gagged for air making her neck to bleed some more. She moved like a snake for a few seconds until she stopped moving.

***

  As I was cleaning up the mess I maid, I heard that someone was trying to open the front door. Good think I locked it.

'Shit shit shit' I thought. Who could be visiting me at this time? Did someone heard anything?

They knocked on the door.

I wiped my hands with a towel and went to the door.

I unlocked the door and immediately the person opened it.

"Kyungsoo!?" Letting a sigh of relive. "What are you doing here? Did you escaped?"

"Ha! They let me out early for good behavior." He pushed me aside and dropped his things when he saw Charlottes body. He snapped his head at me.

"Fucking Sehun! What your doing is wrong I told you to stop doing it. I- *inhales deeply* I swear to God that if you do it again I'm the one who will report you!"
I was corned to the wall. "Do you understand Sehun?"
I nod. "Good"

"But kyungsoo, I really can't stop. I was alone and with this dark secret, but now I have you here with me. You will help me move on."

"Fine, but I'm not going to clean that up."

"Duh, you're going to get me caught if you do" I laughed until I saw kyungsoo serious face. "too soon?"

I prepared homemade mac&cheese kyungsoo favorite food.

"Ah, its bean a while since I ate something this good"

Sad.

"Hey, where's dad?" he asked wiping his mouth with the napkin.

"Oh, he is at rehab. He was having drinking problem and with depression. So finally I convinced him to go.

"What? Why didn't you tell me about it?" he crushed his napkin.

"I was handling it, beside I didn't want you to worry. He's finishing soon anyways."

"For how long his been there?"

"Over two years now, but he finished it a while ago."

"Then why is he still there?" he looked at my sad face and knew the answer "he got back at it"

"Yeah, but his doing so much better this time. If he sees you, he would be even better."

"Yeah, I'm going to visit him tomorrow you should come with me."

"Can't. Working" chewing the delicious and easy food.

"Oh, then I'll go alone"