Flowerboy 12

** Sehun POV **

Months past and everything went to normal. Kyungsoo has been trying to look for a job, but everyone didn't want him, because of his criminal record. So I gave a good word of him to the owner of a hotel that I always visit and they took him as a security guard.

I started to go to a psychologist to help me with the 'anger issue with women' that's what they call it. Of course, my dad didn't knew about it, only Kyungsoo knew. He sometimes saw me basically running from the blonds every time I had a business reunion in the hotel.

When I came home dad had already made dinner and some times kyungsoo had prepare the dishes if he wasn't working at night.
We had dinner and discussed how was our day. We laughed and chatted, just like our old days.

* Next day *

I was walking back to work since I finished my lunch time. I looked at my watch that Dalin gave me. I missed her sometimes, to bad she's dead. I saw a had little time to get back to work so I speeded up. As when I was about to look up I bumped into someone and all their stuff were on the floor. I cursed under my breath and started to get their stuff. I looked up and notice that it was a girl but her black hair was covering her face.
I stud up. "I'm sorry for bumping in on you madam, but I'm quite in a hurry"
She got up when she finished to put everything into her purse and looked at me with an angry expression.

I froze.

I know she said something but I couldn't hear anything. All I could manage to say was "Lucy?"

 All I could manage to say was "Lucy?"